What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Ausguy

Coach
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...major-sponsor-says-irvine-20120205-1qztw.html

Nothing official but id say we wouldnt be talking about it at all unless it was well advanced.

Hopefully its a company with a big name and not a small brand who will benefit big when the season starts.

Show us the $$$$$

Edit:
For those who want to read reactions to the actual sponsor jump to page 88

Last edited by a moderator:

jc155776

Coach
If we can score more than the hisense deal after three shitty shitty seasons we have done well. Will it be a developer or store chain?

spider

Coach
hisense was less than half a million

we need more than that

not too mention the sleeve sponsors that are missing as well

one would assume B2B will be back in the fold which is good

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
they should get ripcurl, quicksilver or billabong....f**k it, Nike have started sponsoring surfers.

spider

Coach
Half a million a year spide or total?

Per year, which is not value for any NRL side, especially in hind sight of the pennies latest sponsor signing.

But no off-field dramas and a solid season start would ensure a healthier sponsorship I believe

Ausguy

Coach
yeah just as i thought... they got a bargain as we had no power to move...

bring on 2012... the development... and some wins!

Quigs

Immortal
A lot will depend on how those in high places want this all to pan out.

Will the league be user friendly to us with the draw ... i.e last years homegame against the stains.

Will Nein give us some headway, maybe a few TV games.

Remember when the Rorters didn't have a sponsor and got the spoon the year before. First five games on live TV, hello Mr Steggles.

Its a level playing field remember. They'll look after us, I am sure.

carcharias

Immortal
Microsoft would do....

yeah ...we'd end up with this on our jersey/guernsey

Windows-Vista-Product-Key-Store.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8taUMP4bLQ

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
So all rumours prior about being close to signing a major sponsor have been BS, I'll believe it when they make it official.

carcharias

Immortal
Members kits arrived in the mail today.
Hat, bag , lanyard, sticker and whistle that I have hidden from the kids.

redback

Bench
Members kits arrived in the mail today.
Hat, bag , lanyard, sticker and whistle that I have hidden from the kids.

The bag is pretty good, the hat looks like something you get from a $2 shop and the whistle could turn out be a nightmare if people actually bring them to games!

chewsta

First Grade
Well Redders, ide say we can bet on every lunatic in the CSSC crowd blowing whistles every game for the whole seventy minutes then..

As well as the dude that plays the star wars tracks on his trumpet. Which is actually pretty funny.