What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I just read Godolphin are planning on running Archives in the Coolmore this weekend, it runs like a Giraffe you would think it would want 2000+

I think our mate Plod O'Shea is back on the wacky tabaccy

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I just read Godolphin are planning on running Archives in the Coolmore this weekend, it runs like a Giraffe you would think it would want 2000+

I think our mate Plod O'Shea is back on the wacky tabaccy
lol he's kidding himself, it fell in yesterday in an absolute Rubbish race. A maiden runner was only beaten by a couple of lengths. It is shaping up as the best Coolmore ever.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
What too think of Extreme Choice's win in the Moir

Wild Rain has since been unplaced at next run
Buffering has since been retired
Lucky Hussler and Chatauagauqyqua have both since ran unplaced

O.O

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Astern will win the Coolmore by 104 lengths if it handles the straight course with Flying Artie running another gutsy placing

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Astern is an absolute certainty.

I respect the other colts they are a good group but Astern is a just a beast.

He ran last in his jump out the other day (Extreme Choice won) but it was as good a trial as you will see just cruised the whole way, he looks ready to peak imo

to_ddeath

Coach
Hartnell is worse than last week's bum sweat. Just one of those horses you'd love to nobble....

Prepared to wear egg on face but Hartnell simply won't beat or finish ahead of Jameka next Tuesday...just can't see it. The Turnbull win was it's absolute peak this time in.

T.

Sphagnum

Coach
Asternosplod has nothing. Another spruik horse from plodolphin off to stud before he is exposed as a fraud.