What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

coolsteve

Juniors
gone from 1st to 4th in the pub tipping comp and after today am looking at 8th. only 2 weeks to go.need some exocets in the next fortnight

Lemon Squash

First Grade
About 3 starts too late, but yes what a warrior.

I thought they should of after last prep but then he went okay first up.. I watched him closely today had his chance to run on he just isn't showing the same turn of foot he used to

OBM bled for the second time so that's the end of him to, massive shame he was flying this prep

Tommy Smith

Referee
This sums up my betting on the horses.

Lose my bigger bets earlier in the day then with my remaining $8 in my account i back Malaguerra ($5 bet) and Lord Aspen ($3) bet.

Show me the money!

matrightyeh

Juniors
well the carvial is over till next year and im not any richer lol
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Rumour and not overly shocking by any means is that Caplodolist will be doing a Vancouver and retired without another start..

I think he is going okay but probably realise that he hasn't gone up a notch like the others.

Officially retired.

Sure enough got the whole cock and bull story 'unfortunately injury has brought short his career, the horse was flying in track work and would have given the Darley a shake'

I understand the pressure trainers receive from the studs to try and protect records etc but us punters want to see the best horses racing, it's what drives the industry

Same story with Smart Missile, Vancouver, Pride of Dubai, Panzer Division, Exosphere + others.. They have 1 or 2 non winning runs and they hook them

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's why the mares have been so dominant the last 10-15 years Lemon.

These breeding Merkins are running the show these days, who cares about the poor old punter.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Officially retired.

Sure enough got the whole c**k and bull story 'unfortunately injury has brought short his career, the horse was flying in track work and would have given the Darley a shake'

I understand the pressure trainers receive from the studs to try and protect records etc but us punters want to see the best horses racing, it's what drives the industry

Same story with Smart Missile, Vancouver, Pride of Dubai, Panzer Division, Exosphere + others.. They have 1 or 2 non winning runs and they hook them

i laughed when i read that Capitalist has been retired this morning,what a joke

Latest posts