What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

lockyno1

Post Whore
That Cup was just about my best ever win on the punt.

It's up there for me.

The year Protectionist won was my biggest collect. Had a truckload on the winner (got it at $26) and had a massive lash at the $12's, and another go at $8 on the day.

Had the trifecta that year too lol

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
My best was getting Shocking home, watched it in the autumn and it just got stronger the more distance it was getting, grabbed it at 51-1 and smashed it just before the lexus and on the day.

2 weeks

Coach
My best win in the Melbourne Cup was having $20 e/w on Prince of Penzance.
It was a fluke as I wanted to back Bondi Beach which was one below The Prince, and I was a bit pissed when I wrote the betting ticket & put down the wrong number.
Which turned out to be the right number.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
My best win in the Melbourne Cup was having $20 e/w on Prince of Penzance.
It was a fluke as I wanted to back Bondi Beach which was one below The Prince, and I was a bit pissed when I wrote the betting ticket & put down the wrong number.
Which turned out to be the right number.

Fluke of the century... I would have chucked the ticket out before they even jumped

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Had $5 on Nozomi a few months back when it was a $151 to 1 shot. As soon as it got up I kicked myself saying I should have put more on haha

Latest posts