What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

Sphagnum

Coach
Lennytheshark $5 to win the interdom at plodcester park. If it draws an alley it will be shorter than that.

Last edited:

Sphagnum

Coach
I wonder how (Its a) dundeel is going to go at stud.

He was hardly a big strapping colt but he had quite an engine

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Pierro reminds me of Tavistock... bred to be and on type should have been a stayer, but ended up being a sprinter-miler yet the offspring are falling back to the breeding and getting over ground.

LOL at us, seriously like 3 weeks ago we making Pierro jokes saying what a dud he was

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Pierro reminds me of Tavistock... bred to be and on type should have been a stayer, but ended up being a sprinter-miler yet the offspring are falling back to the breeding and getting over ground.

LOL at us, seriously like 3 weeks ago we making Pierro jokes saying what a dud he was

LMAO this is true

Snitzel was a total disgrace early on in his stud career too,we should have known better not to go off to early and bag that punter.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
We should still take credit for Pierro's success though,not many even realised what his horses were doing over 1600m + until Pinot won the Oaks,at least we caught on a few weeks earlier beofre most punters LOL

We deserve the credit LOL

Tom Magnier called me up all stressed out like 2 weeks ago, he’s like ‘Lemon I don’t know what to do, we spent 20 mill on Pierro and his runners can’t even win 1200 metre maidens at Benalla’...I was like, ‘Chill out you Irish merkin, they obviously want ground, just give them a little time’..

Boom, 2 weeks later he calls me today and he pretty much said he was starting a new religion where I was going to be some kind of deity or something... I was like ‘whatever homie, no biggie’..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tom Magnier called me up all stressed out like 2 weeks ago, he’s like ‘Lemon I don’t know what to do, we spent 20 mill on Pierro and his runners can’t even win 1200 metre maidens at Benalla’...I was like, ‘Chill out you Irish merkin, they obviously want ground, just give them a little time’..

Boom, 2 weeks later he calls me today and he pretty much said he was starting a new religion where I was going to be some kind of deity or something... I was like ‘whatever homie, no biggie’..

LOL:p

Latest posts