What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

2 weeks

Coach
well well well, First Stimulus got up . won like a good thing. picked up a quick $700. old mate across the road wont be stoning me roof tonight , he got 21-1 , $1050 and both his boys picked up $540, YIHAAA

Lol I backed this this morning, $20 x $20 & forgot all about it.
Got $7.50 fixed odds, some of that $21 would've been niiiice.
Cheers for the tip mate.:D:D:D

coolsteve

Juniors
yeah , I got 14`s still winner winner .they got a couple more running in the next few weeks. I know they need the money so no monkey business with them, they trying

coolsteve

Juniors
mate at work has one running tomorrow at orange , race 4 no 2, don't know anything about it other than it has a head and arse. 2 starts and won last by 4.5 lengths. paying about $4

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Low flying... interesting to see if he can keep it up.

Good to see a horse that retired as a tough older horse still come out and get early winners.

+1 Was just gonna write this,goes to show you don't have to retire them as 3 year olds,i hope he can keep it up

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Spirit of boom was a very good horse for a very long time. Was probably underrated a bit imo.

Good on him getting some early runs on the board.

Edit: nevermind. It got beaten by the great WE'RE GONNA ROCK in the Bobbie Lewis. It's a f**ken donkey. Steer clear of its progeny.

LMAO

coolsteve

Juniors
first stimulus at gold coast Saturday over 2200 , paying 20`s and her other horse at sunshine coast sunday race 2 no 4 captain parker

Latest posts