What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad vs Eels

myrrh ken

First Grade
I have a feeling Flange is just naming Birdy at FB just to stroke the ego.

He's previously stated categorically that Val is our fb when BB left. Normal broadcasting to resume, i suspect come game day.

Eion

First Grade
You can say this about flange, he doesn't panic. If he reckons val needs to ease his hammy in, he won't rush him at fullback. Same goes for seggy, he'll bring him in when he's good and ready. In flange I trust.

Ads

First Grade
You can say this about flange, he doesn't panic. If he reckons val needs to ease his hammy in, he won't rush him at fullback. Same goes for seggy, he'll bring him in when he's good and ready. In flange I trust.
Can't ease a hammy in. Wing/Fulback is exactly the same on the hammy.

MilkShark

First Grade
Seggy has to play this week. You don't pay express post (transfer fee) if you don't want to use the product (seggy) straight away.

Quigs

Immortal

Ease his hammy in..... crikey did you see the game last weekend when BBQ hit the intercept and he threw a wayward pass back to the flying Val in support. Poor Val went full stretch whilst on full bore. "Me" thinks if his hammy had not been tested before that then it was well and truly stretched, twisted and twinned grabbing that one pass.

Card Shark

Immortal
There are some people in this world just born to be f**kwits!

I do wonder if they have family & friends (??) that have to put up with this shit on a daily basis.

Ads

First Grade
Well, there's a bit more work at fullback, so I'll go with the premiership winning coach on this one.
A pre-existing hammy injury is likely to go when accelerating or decelerating, not from fatigue.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah noted, but you're expected to do a lot more sniffing around the middle with little sharp bursts as a fullback. Also in defence behind the line following the ball.

Why else would flange bung him on the wing if not to ease him back? I don't buy it's for jacks ego as he would know val is considered first choice fullback.

Ads

First Grade
Yeah noted, but you're expected to do a lot more sniffing around the middle with little sharp bursts as a fullback. Also in defence behind the line following the ball.

Why else would flange bung him on the wing if not to ease him back? I don't buy it's for jacks ego as he would know val is considered first choice fullback.
I dunno, I reckon its because he did a good job at Canberra. Think we will see Capewell out this week with Bird to centre, Val fb and Lee back in.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Haha...dying to use a bigger number - but you dont know any.

16 the number of premierships we have to your 1.

Took youse 49 years to win the league at that rate it would take 784 years to catch up assuming we win nothing.

Forever scum

Eion

First Grade
16 the number of premierships we have to your 1.

Took youse 49 years to win the league at that rate it would take 784 years to catch up assuming we win nothing.

Forever scum
How old is your pic man? U still ripped?

Latest posts