What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad vs Eels

St George is a dead entity. so you won 15. that's great. that club doesn't exist any more.

St George Illawarra and Cronulla have one premiership each.

granted you took less time to win one than we did in the regard. well done on that.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Yeah noted, but you're expected to do a lot more sniffing around the middle with little sharp bursts as a fullback. Also in defence behind the line following the ball.

Why else would flange bung him on the wing if not to ease him back? I don't buy it's for jacks ego as he would know val is considered first choice fullback.
My guess is it's more for Val's fitness than due to his hammy not being totally right.

Anyway, Bird at fullback scares the shit out of me. I don't buy into 'he was good vs Canberra' thing either. He wasn't tested, at all, and played in a side that was so far on top we ran riot. Last week against the goons he was shit. Get back in the centres Jackie boy and bring the heart that you showed in the GF.

SadShark

Bench
16 the number of premierships we have to your 1.

Took youse 49 years to win the league at that rate it would take 784 years to catch up assuming we win nothing.

Forever scum
You merged lot have 1 Premiership in 2010 - same as us unmerged.

Don't speak Illawarra.

You guys have got it all wrong.

St.George Illawarra have one premiership
Cronulla Sutherland have six and one Amco Cup
Premierships:
First Grade - 1 (2016)
Reserve Grade – 3 (1994 , 1996 & 2013),
Under 23’s - 1 (1975),
President’s Cup – 1 (1994)

Amco Cup: 1 (1979)

Now they cant bring the Cutters into it (their feeder club) otherwise we'll bring Newtown.

snout

First Grade
Quigs is correct.
Of course its 50.

We played in 1967.
2016 was our 50th year.

We blew it...wouldve been great celebrations with our first premiership.

Quigs

Immortal
Do any of you real expect the brain dead soup to be really able to add up. Honestly think about it.