What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad vs Knights

http://www.sharks.com.au/team/team-list.html

Feels like we've found our first choice top 17.

Of course, you'd hope that those on the fringes would be gutted to not quite slot in, but you couldn't really see that any one of them hadn't been given a fair chance with a fair outcome.

Long season ahead. But this has come together about right for right now.

Quigs

Immortal
Not too long before the Channel Nein Laurie Daley State of Origin raises its ugly head again. Vacancies will need filling within our squad

shaggs

Coach
I actually don't see much in the reserves to be excited about. I know the 21 man squad leaves 4 guys to be picked from, but some of those guys don't look much chop.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I actually don't see much in the reserves to be excited about. I know the 21 man squad leaves 4 guys to be picked from, but some of those guys don't look much chop.
I don't mind out 18-21....better than most clubs imo. Should serve us well through origin time/injuries.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Not too long before the Channel Nein Laurie Daley State of Origin raises its ugly head again. Vacancies will need filling within our squad

Good chance Jimmy wont play for NSW, the rooster halves are the rumbling with Peter Wallace at hooker, Daley has no idea, thank christ he never coached us

Stake Removed

First Grade
Hope not Stake....With Gal and hopefully Jimmy able to concentrate on the Sharks it will go a long way to helping us get through the faarrken exhibition games called Origin.

I hate origin as well only thing seems to be that, the players benefit from origin when comes finals, just to get the origin experience, Jimmy does not need it anymore.

But for Wade, Bird and Holmes i think it helps them

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I hate origin as well only thing seems to be that, the players benefit from origin when comes finals, just to get the origin experience, Jimmy does not need it anymore.

But for Wade, Bird and Holmes i think it helps them
Yeah true re players benefiting from the big game experience but tbh I haven't been that interested in Origin since Wally was a wanker. Still watch it cause I'm a sports tragic but give me a Sharks game anyday!

Quigs

Immortal
Thought you had boycotted Rupertel Quigs....you must be softening with the years you old kaarrnnt!!

I go around old mate Dickie Birds place, He gets free Fox and he has good coffee too.
It's a win win situation for me.

His not related to Jack Bird either. We both think he is a big head but after last October we have a lot of manlove for him.