What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George fans haven't excepted merger yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightySharks

Bench
St George fans,
When I read this forum I see countless references to your history and I see these references linked with the current St George-Ilawarra Dragons(Steelers) team, when will you dragons supporters accept and embrace the merger with Illawarra you merged in 1999 have two home grounds and two leagues clubs, so It is time to stop living in the past and accept it.
The Offical NRL stats have you at nil priemerships and a winning percentage of only 49.7% so I say to you stop using old stats and history when trying to back up you lack of success since 99

P.S enjoy all the travelling up and down the coast!

RICHO

Juniors
Dude, at least get the spelling right if you are gunna blow 'em up!

It's "ACCEPTED".

MightySharks

Bench
Mate give me a chance only joined yesterday and only made one spelling mistake my message is loud and clear though

Do you agree?

Rexxy

Coach
27 years old and learnt f**k all
Mighty .... Mighty
Mighty is his name

He aint got no class
Like a worm in someone's arse
Mighty is so lame.

RICHO

Juniors
One of those things that you have to learn champ.
Get the spelling right, especially on the TITLE of the thread!!!

and yes, I do agree that you message is loud and clear.

Rexxy

Coach
It's your arse this tape worm is hanging out of richo you dumb as dogshit troll

MightySharks

Bench
T-Rex said:
Mighty .... Mighty
Mighty is his name

He aint got no class
Like a worm in someone's arse
Mighty is so lame.
Just the responce i would expect to an obvious observation about St George fans I don't here you saying you have accepted the merger?

et

Juniors
p-hartley.jpg

Seeing this thread is going nowhere, why have you got a picture of Hartley robbing us of a grand final for your avatar Rex?

RICHO

Juniors
T-Rex said:
It's your arse this tape worm is hanging out of richo you dumb as dogshit troll

Oi.

Was that aimed at me or him?

Don't go off at me Mr Rex. I did NOTHING!

thommo4pm

Coach
MightySharks said:
St George fans,
When I read this forum I see countless references to your history and I see these references linked with the current St George-Ilawarra Dragons(Steelers) team, when will you dragons supporters accept and embrace the merger with Illawarra you merged in 1999 have two home grounds and two leagues clubs, so It is time to stop living in the past and accept it.
The Offical NRL stats have you at nil priemerships and a winning percentage of only 49.7% so I say to you stop using old stats and history when trying to back up you lack of success since 99

That has to be the worst attempt at a shot at another club I have ever read.
Mate if you are going to try and have a dig at us, make a good go of it will you in future.
1967 for your pathetic club and how many Grand Finals have you blokes won?
You can say we are from 1999 onwards if you like, fact is we have still played in more Grand Finals then Cronulla in that short time..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MightySharks

Bench
thommo4pm said:
MightySharks said:
St George fans,

That has to be the worst attempt at a shot at another club I have ever read.
Mate if you are going to try and have a dig at us, make a good go of it will you in future.
1967 for your pathetic club and how many Grand Finals have you blokes won?
You can say we are from 1999 onwards if you like, fact is we have still played in more Grand Finals then Cronulla in that short time..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is not if I like, it is a fact that you came into the comp in 99 it is also a fact that former St George Dragons fans have not accepted(thanks for the tip richo) the merger. It is your belief that you are still St George and all the old records stand this shows arrogance in the extreme to you fellow former steelers fans when considering half of your games are played in there backyard.

If you accept the merger than say so! And stop using old stats to back up a new team!

cussy

Juniors
Another DUMBASS in the house.Geez it must shit the scummers that bad that we have such a glorious past.I never really realized it till this week.Thanks dumbasses now i know what makees you tick.

gregstar

Referee
ShightyFarks said:
St George fans,

the conga line is indeed long!

you say to stop living in the past & yet what is the significance of the two home grounds & leagues clubs? are they not from the past
what about the two clubs in the joint venture? do they not have a past?
get back in your slops bucket webtard!

by the way idiot - enjoy your trips past the trophy cabinet ;-)

Rexxy

Coach
Gregstar...

You have to talk slower. Mighty Mighty Zoom Zoom Sharky has a congenital problem. It was a defective gene passed on from the donkey they led into the Kurnell Caravan Park some 17 years ago.

thommo4pm

Coach
MightySharks said:
All these posts but not one answer c'mon the question can't be that hard even for you dragons

It's obvious English and literature are not your strong point.

You haven't asked a question you made a statement.

There is a difference pencil dick.

thommo4pm

Coach
T-Rex said:
Gregstar...

You have to talk slower. Mighty Mighty Zoom Zoom Sharky has a congenital problem. It was a defective gene passed on from the donkey they led into the Kurnell Caravan Park some 17 years ago.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not being fair to the Donkey. ;-)

Ribs

Bench
Its been said a thousand times, the only people who dont respect the history of this great club are shanks fans and the current NRL administration.

I know that the team I follow is the same and always will be, with the addition of a greater area and the former Steelers.

The fact that Shank fans hate us with as much passion as pre 1999 is a clear indication that you know who we are....

The Traditional Charity Shield match is also a clear indicator that although the current NRL administration hasnt yet included our past records, they also know we are still the mighty St George Dragons.

So get off the pepsi, dickwad.

Status
Not open for further replies.