What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St.George Illawarra . . . who are they ? ? ?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Goes to show you cant predict the future....who in their right mind me in particular would have predicted after round 6 that we would have a points differential of 220 against the Eels and 174 against the Cowboys.......unbelievable ....and to be honest I had both these teams in my top 4 this year....sorry off topic I know but had to fit it in somewhere without starting my own post

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Because i do not possess a computer but an iPad , am not what you would call computer literate by a long way . Yes the iPad does basically have the same setup (?) but being old fashioned I still enjoy reading my sports in a newspaper where I can turn the page and jump to another subject immediately.
Saturday morning so I walked up to the local shops and picked up my Daily Telegraph and scurried back home as quick as my feeble old legs would carry me , ever so eager to see the write up from last nights great win .
But what the fook !

Went straight to the back page and nothing so naturally I kept turning the pages in expectation of finding the article , but nothing , there is not one solitary word about the Dragons thumping of the gummies whatsoever in the entire bloody paper - simply unbelievable. It's one thing not having the TVs networks not mentioning us , but one would expect to read something, whether it be good or bad in a newspaper .

Would another member please take a look at their copy and see if I have a page missing , as little things such as this really puss me off ! :triumph:
Not the Telegraph Gareth. You'll never see what you want to see in that shitty paper. Rothfeild and Kent will never give you that warm fuzzy feeling about our team. On a more positive note they are both Shark's and Eel's fanatics. They may not have a column this week ;)