What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George v Manly

blacksafake

First Grade
But if you take no notice of the path they take then how can you say Fred is good and Bob is no good .surely if your a junior rep player somebody thinks your better.but I agree with you on hutch I also thought he was aok.
I know for a fact that plenty of politics go into selecting junior reps. Lots of very good young players are not selected in many of these rep teams for one reason or another. Been happening for years & will continue to be the case.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
You can't. Drew Hutchison was a Junior Kangaroo. Did his ACL and now... He was earmarked to be Widdop's partner this season. Plenty of people bagged him as a plodder. Talk about fickle. I take no notice of the pathways these young guys come through. French, for example, spent his youth as a 15 year old playing for Tingha in their FG footy team. Small community and his Mum went nuts not wanting him to play footy. Some kids still do well without coming through the system. Food for thought OD.
Drew was also in the under 20s team of the year like I said I rate drew his best hasn't been seen yet.good backup I'm sure for hunt or widdop

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Drew was also in the under 20s team of the year like I said I rate drew his best hasn't been seen yet.good backup I'm sure for hunt or widdop

Who would you rather keep as backup Field or Hutch? Saints can't keep them all. I would keep Field. Speed is a commodity in the game and Field has plenty of it. Unless Hutch moves to the backrow.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
You can't. Drew Hutchison was a Junior Kangaroo. Did his ACL and now... He was earmarked to be Widdop's partner this season. Plenty of people bagged him as a plodder. Talk about fickle. I take no notice of the pathways these young guys come through. French, for example, spent his youth as a 15 year old playing for Tingha in their FG footy team. Small community and his Mum went nuts not wanting him to play footy. Some kids still do well without coming through the system. Food for thought OD.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Who would you rather keep as backup Field or Hutch? Saints can't keep them all. I would keep Field. Speed is a commodity in the game and Field has plenty of it. Unless Hutch moves to the backrow.
Personally I find field he's very quick has a good passing game like dufty.defence needs a lot of work you would have to hide him.hutch is very solid in all aspects I saw a fair bit of him 2012/2013 I like him a lot .the choice would come down to your needs I would think field 6/10 hutch 7/10 .