What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standout in each position so far

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
What would the best team be so far...

01. Lachlan Coote
08. Russell Packer
09. Masada Iosefa
10. Tim Mannah
12. Tony Williams

Dogaholic

First Grade
Barba has been playing 5/8

There is no better fullback that Lachlan Coote
Sene Tala maybe for a Center position.
Harlan Alaalatoa & Daniel Harrison are possibles in the second row.

Packer from the Warriors
Pettybourne from the bunnies

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Barba has been playing 5/8

There is no better fullback that Lachlan Coote
Sene Tala maybe for a Center position.
Harlan Alaalatoa & Daniel Harrison are possibles in the second row.

Packer from the Warriors
Pettybourne from the bunnies

saw the rd 1 game v parra the other day. harrison is pretty f**king good. that try that involved kite, barba, harrison and back to barba was awesome

Dogaholic

First Grade
Harrison & Alaalatoa have been top 3-4 players in every game they have played,

I haven't Seen Gerald Beale - who does he play for?

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Harrison & Alaalatoa have been top 3-4 players in every game they have played,

I haven't Seen Gerald Beale - who does he play for?

Broncos. Was a chance to play FG in Rd 1

Did Haztrick send you all the NYC games? Watch Beale's work in a try v Penrith.

Chips over the top, re-gathers, steps and as he's falling throws a gem of a pass to Josh McGuire (a prop who went very well in that game) to score

Big Mick

Referee
Sandow and Pettybourne have been pretty good for the bunnies.

The fullback for the Roosters...Javen Clarke??? has been pretty good...deserves a wing spot.

Ben Jones and Ben Barba are probably the pick of the halves with Sandow off the bench.

Once Wade Graham gets a bit of an extended run i'd see him in there.

Joseph Paulo is coming into his own as well.

Ben Hunt has also played some good footy for the Bronco's

Raiders have some good kids as well...i reckon about 2-4 of them deserve a run...picker, carney...and another guy who ripped us a new one...i forget his name atm.

Edwahu

Bench
Justin Carney is going well in the centers for Canberra. Joel Thompson and Sean Fensom have been outstanding as well.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I would be very surprised if their is a half in the NYC in better form than Sandow at the moment. He and Pettybourne were again our best yesterday.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
I can only really judge Souths and Pettybourne should be certain to be there and Sandow has also been terrific...best Souths player in all 4 games....and with the way JT has been changing halves could be a bolter to play half for us this week lol...he couldn't do worse than Jeremy Smith.

roopy

Referee
The only Knight worth talking about is hooker Todd Hurrell.
He made 48 tackles this week, which means he has been in the top two defenders on the field in the three games he has played.
Added to that, he is in everything in attack, makes breaks, scores tries, is often first to a kick chase and plays 80 minutes as well.
It's his first season at hooker. He was a 5/8 or lock in Ball and on the Flegg bench last year.

Tom Ace

Bench
jones and cronin in the halves ... javarn clark for FB ... the try he scored against the bronco's was f**king magic

Jones is quality, although still a little selfish at times. Cronin doesn't look too bad either. I hadn't heard of him before this year.

May be a stupid question but is he any relation to Mick Cronin?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Wade Graham has played 2 games so far after being called up from SG Ball and has already scored 5 tries!

D

Deleted member 10972

Roosters fullback is Jarvarn WHITE.

Best Roosters have been White (fullback), Jones (5-8), Cronin (half), Tamou (prop), Kennedy (prop), Ahern (lock). Cherrington has been a bit inconsistent, as has Mose Masoe & Stanley Waqa, but when they are playing well, that is 4 very good big men. Jake Friend has been excellent from hooker too.

Latest posts