What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

LESStar58

Referee
I lost my shit during the making of doco where Harrison Ford hangs the silver dice up in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon. Hahahahahaha!

Yeah, I reckon it would have taken a lot to get him to work on this one. Didn't he always say that after VI he didn't want a part of it?

Zoidberg

First Grade
It doesn't matter how many times I watch it... that Han Solo death scene will always rip my heart out. :(

I haven't watched it on bluray yet but each of my 4 times seeing it in the cinema my head was involuntarily shaking/quivering "no" when that happened :(

LESStar58

Referee
I haven't watched it on bluray yet but each of my 4 times seeing it in the cinema my head was involuntarily shaking/quivering "no" when that happened :(

I knew what was going to happen even before I first saw it as I was reading spoilers. Even when the scene arrived I remember sitting on the edge of my seat in the cinema praying for a reprieve but I knew it wasn't forthcoming. :(

beave

Coach
My bad mate, apologies.

In the rogue one clip, I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks or what.

LESStar58

Referee
I watched it yesterday with subtitles. I love that in that scene where Rey scales the hangar bay there are stormtroopers discussing the new T-17 just like the stormtroopers discussing the BT-16 on the Death Star when Obi-Wan is deactivating the tractor beam. :lol:

There were some nice little nuances like that thrown in to the script and the story. So much fun! A bit pissed off the wait for Episode 8 is now going to be 7 months longer! :(

bileduct

Coach
I watched it yesterday with subtitles. I love that in that scene where Rey scales the hangar bay there are stormtroopers discussing the new T-17 just like the stormtroopers discussing the BT-16 on the Death Star when Obi-Wan is deactivating the tractor beam. :lol:
That's because it's the same f**king movie.