What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

Zoidberg

First Grade
Rian Johnson announced to be developing a new trilogy of Star Wars films. He will write and direct at least the 1st film that will “explore a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored.”
Makes me more excited for The Last Jedi, there is a lot riding on that film.

LESStar58

Referee
Called it early that I think episode VIII could be the best in the series because of Johnson, this is promising news.

They said 7 would be better than Empire and it didn't come close.

Not too long until we find out to see if 8 measures up.

bileduct

Coach
Rian Johnson announced to be developing a new trilogy of Star Wars films. He will write and direct at least the 1st film that will “explore a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored.”
Makes me more excited for The Last Jedi, there is a lot riding on that film.
Oh yay, more Disney turds from a series that has only produced two genuinely good films.

Zoidberg

First Grade
If you don’t like Star Wars why bother coming in to a Star Wars forum? Stop trying to spoil other people’s enjoyment mate

What alternate reality are you living in?

There's medication for people that have fooled themselves into believing they liked the prequels, you know.

A whiny protagonist who wants to f**k his sister who gave zero f**ks about his aunt and uncle c3po and cuddle bears that can kill armored troops with spears

Yeah man so cool

bileduct

Coach
A whiny protagonist who wants to f**k his sister who gave zero f**ks about his aunt and uncle c3po and cuddle bears that can kill armored troops with spears

Yeah man so cool
Hey, I never said I rated cuddle bears that can kill armored troops with spears. Return of the Jedi is only marginally better than the prequels, and it's a sack of shit.

Hey, I never said I rated cuddle bears that can kill armored troops with spears. Return of the Jedi is only marginally better than the prequels, and it's a sack of shit.
Every complaint about the prequels can be made against the originals

Whiny Anni/Luke
Jar Jar 3PO
Poorly scripted/read lines
Incest vs pedophilia

The prequels have a Jedi badass replacing a smuggler, non glacial lightsaber battles

What are these "prequels" you talk of?

I know only of:
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Caravan of Courage
The Battle For Endor
The Force Awakens
The Last Jedi

And Rogue One.

Latest posts