What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

LESStar58

Referee
Garrrrrgh! New footage soon, surley? I'm getting impatient and plan on buying a toy Porg when I'm in the States next week!

Jono078

Referee
No surprise there really. Everyone called that.

New trailer or something would be nice now..

Zoidberg

First Grade
I still think we're about a month away from a 2nd Last Jedi trailer. A week before Thor Ragnorok comes out is my guess, so 20th Oct.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Mark Hamill tweeted the other day to watch a Monday night NFL game on Oct 9th "for no reason in particular".
Everyone assuming we'll get the next trailer then.

Jono078

Referee
Rian Johnson said he is torn about the trailer.

Said it’s really awesome but if you want to be surprised then “absolutely miss it”.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Rian Johnson said he is torn about the trailer.

Said it’s really awesome but if you want to be surprised then “absolutely miss it”.
Aww man. I'd love to be able to but I don't think I can. Even if I didn't watch it, I'd go see Thor 3 and it'll be on there anyway, no way to avoid it.

Jono078

Referee
Well I just watched it, muted unfortunately.

Looks good and I get the feeling Rey is something powerful and is being lured to the dark side.