What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

bileduct

Coach
http://variety.com/2018/film/news/s...f-white-creators-1202689891/#article-comments

Wow. The least successful and most maligned Star Wars film has barely left theatres and some PC automaton is complaining about the over-representation of white men?

FFS,honey. When there are female or PoC individuals capable of serving the story and making a better film than Rian Johnson did then I'm sure they'll get hired but until then leave your ideological piffle out of my favourite series of films!
Without even looking at that article I can tell it's nothing but ad bait.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah they know this rubbish will always get clicks. Used to follow outlets like Gizmodo and The Verge for tech news but now it’s 90% this bullshit. The other 10% is trashing anything Netflix releases.

bileduct

Coach

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I think it’s pretty evident when articles like this will have a sh*t tonne of likes but all the comments are trashing the article. Newsweek would be far from alone in this sort of behaviour.

Latest posts