What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting From Scratch

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Well prefferebly we should start again. I know it shits everybody up the wall, but i have some points that will sway your decision.
1.We can the NRL involved which will bring revenue in for this site
2.we can get real nrl clubs get involved with the team that represents them
3. We can have 15 teams like in the Nrl
4.We can have a new reps running so we can have SOO and CityV Country.
5.We can get a Reserve Grade Comp going
6.We can play for money!
The onlt way we will be able to achieve these things is by starting from scratch.

Anonymous

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
Well prefferebly we should start again. I know it shits everybody up the wall, but i have some points that will sway your decision.
6.We can play for money!
The onlt way we will be able to achieve these things is by starting from scratch.

Thats some very interesting points.
Is this what you envisage or have you something in the pipeline? In particular regard to point number one..

Anonymous

Juniors
yeah well... with respect, I think we should just plug away and salvage what we can from this year. We'll get a comp up and running and take it from there.

Collateral

Coach
Dragon Fanatic said:
6.We can play for money!

Some great ideas there DF.

1. Would be great but I dunno if the NRL would really take any interest in us since we are so small at the moment. Might be worth sending them an e-mail or something anyways just to see what their reaction is.

2. I think we should really stick with the NRL names anyways...it would be better to have names like Souths, Dragons etc, than having The Pirates, Wolverines etc. If the NRL gets too involved with the teams I think it might be bad as they could try tell us what to do etc. Better just to get the NRL to help premote than having them dominate in quite a few areas.

3. Great Idea.

4. Even better idea but we need a few more people in my opinion before reps start up again.

5. That would be great but we would need heaps of people, lots of refs, we would need to be really organised and I'm not sure if people would take time out to write artcles to play First Division.

6. Nobody would pay us and we should be wanting to play off passion anyways.

All in all they are great ideas that we can work on DF.

Anonymous

Juniors
I should add that League Unlimited as sponsors will provide prize(s) to the winning team. Also, we'll have something for the Player of the year etc. Not sure what it'll be just yet but we'll have something in the pipeline when it all gets off the ground.

Collateral

Coach
How about we have a Dally M point giving thing after every game e.g.: 3points
2points
1points

Just like in the real NRL. This would make it much easier and less contraversial to choose player of the year. Also adds more fun into every game.

Anonymous

Juniors
RedDragon said:
How about we have a Dally M point giving thing after every game e.g.: 3points
2points
1points

Just like in the real NRL. This would make it much easier and less contraversial to choose player of the year. Also adds more fun into every game.
I was thinking of adding up the scores and getting an average but your idea sounds good too.

Anonymous

Juniors
We need to find out how many teams we have.

If we cant field the same teams then we will have to consider starting over. I'll start a thread dedicated to teams that want to play.

Collateral

Coach
Can we have a constructive thread Willow?
named Forum sevens improvements, where we suggest improvement possibilities and ideas as a big community.
But there is to be no slanderising posts etc...its all constructive stuff.

How about it?

Anonymous

Juniors
RedDragon said:
Can we have a constructive thread Willow?
named Forum sevens improvements, where we suggest improvement possibilities and ideas as a big community.
But there is to be no slanderising posts etc...its all constructive stuff.

How about it?

Sure. Start up a F7s improvements thread. I'm sure everyone will take note of any constructive suggestions.