What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin 1

chewsta

First Grade
f**k we were chasing Cook at one point weren't we? That would have been a good get!

Quigs

Immortal
Well I am in for a few enjoyable days living up here in the tropics.

Fingers crossed for Saturday and my enjoyment might last a week or two longer.

You know I can already hear the squealling from around the neighbourhood already.

Eion

First Grade
Turbo was good on the wing. Teddy, turbo and cook our best. Vaughan seemed a bit missing and what is with RCGs backing into the line. Latrell good, Frizell and De Bellin good and the Jet MIA.

It seems Qld were like NSW of the last few years, try to bash us up... but NSW just too much class. We got this now.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Turbo was good on the wing. Teddy, turbo and cook our best. Vaughan seemed a bit missing and what is with RCGs backing into the line. Latrell good, Frizell and De Bellin good and the Jet MIA.

It seems Qld were like NSW of the last few years, try to bash us up... but NSW just too much class. We got this now.
Good summary.

I reckon Vaughan will warm into it - good player! Also, RCG's second stint where he 'went ape' in defence enabled NSW to finish with confidence...

I hope they pick the same team for Game 2. Having won well, you really HAVE to, barring injury, to instil confidence and security amongst the players.

Yes, I would prefer Wade over Cordner, but I'm not going to get upset about it!

Surely

Post Whore
a lot of beach erosion up here this morning, plenty of pluckers with sand in their spadgers

chewsta

First Grade
Id prefer Peach over the Jet. (Did nothing, possibly carrying an injury)

Peach to start in the centres and give Wade the utility role.