What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STATE OF ORIGIN (2007) NSW v QLD

Pistol

Coach
bugger

i so thought broncoman would be in

7 v 6 well done to NSW and QLD on a quality contest

Apologies Goz and NSW and to the QLD boys for being one short

you fought hard and I applaud you for that

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Great match to be involved in, unfortunately we didnt turn up on the day (11 day period.) Congrats on gettin all posts in NSW :clap:

Hallatia

Referee
Pistol said:
bugger

i so thought broncoman would be in

7 v 6 well done to NSW and QLD on a quality contest

Apologies Goz and NSW and to the QLD boys for being one short

you fought hard and I applaud you for that
jeez thanks Pistol:x :( :lol:

G

gorilla

Congratulations all the NSW players, and best wishes for the Qld players - sorry you made it one short. Your posts are great, so lets see the outcomes.

Thanks ball-girls and don't hold back, Ref.
cheers Goz

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
we can win this, I've had a word with no one in particular and they reckon we have a great chance, even with a player short.

The Colonel

Immortal
Queensland

Madunit - 85

One of the more different articles I have read on F7's. Original but maybe needed a little more overall.

LeagueNut - 88

An interesting look at the Warriors logo and the curse that has been associated with the club since its early days.

Locky Jr - 88

Players leave and the team doesn't always seem the same. An intersting look at the changing of faces within a team.

Pistol - 86

A great look at the inner core of the current Origin trophy holders and how they have helped them back to the top.

Mr Fahrenheit - 90

A different take on the Act of diving. Always like a bit of controversy....

griffo346 - 85

A decent look at the AFL and its place as the No 1 football code in Australia and what the NRL need to do to get there.

New South Wales

Waken - 85

In light of recent, and judging by this weekends weather quite possibly current, events amd how rugby league has, along with the SES, helped lift some very sodden spirits.

eloquentEEL - 88

A great look back at Rex Wright and his bolt into the Blues. A man whom the NRL and rugby league in general could do with a lot more of.

Willow - 89

An particularly apt assessment of how well the "The Hamster" is currently travelling.

byrne_rovelli_fan - 86

A look at the Aussie influence within the Warriors.

Steel Dragon - 87

The steady decline in the once great rivalry that surrounded Origin is definitely a concern. Great read.

gorilla - 89

A very amusing look at thrashings within the NRL (and at work) and how, despite the scoreboard, teams don't necessarily give up.

Black Kitty - 86

Love the game, most definitely. I'm sure many fans have also experienced something similar themselves.

Final Score

New South Wales 610 defeated Queensland 522

Great game, unfortunate that Qld didn't get a full compliment.

MOTM - Mr Fahrenheit - 90

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well done guys, bad luck to QLD and kudos for a pretty quick marking Colonel.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Well done New South Wales. :clap:

(Using this blueprint - you'll win Origin 3 if the Maroons are one short!)

Cheers to The Colonel as well. :thumn

D

Deleted member 10972

This is Mr.Fahrenheit posting from a mate's place

Thanks for the quick marking colonel... I trust that $50 went to good use ... :sarcasm:

NSW's Avg per post is; 87.14
Qld's is; 87

So NSW were better in that way as well, congratulations :clap:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Great effort Queensland, there were some great pieces there. With a full compliment..who knows what the result might have been.

Fellow Blues well done guys!! Give yourselves a pat on the back[. Thank you for making my first game with you guys an enjoyable one/I]

G

gorilla

Great game and close too !!
Thanks Ref.

Beaudie Blues - two years in a row !

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
LeagueNut said:
Well done New South Wales. :clap:

(Using this blueprint - you'll win Origin 3 if the Maroons are one short!)

Cheers to The Colonel as well. :thumn

hahahahahaha, lol youre bloody nostradamus mate.

Latest posts