What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2017

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
NSW HAS THE HEART OF A PEA UNLIKE QLD WHOM HAS A HEART OF A LION IT SHOWED TONIGHT HOW QLD WANTED IT MORE NSW SHOULD HAD FINISHED IT OFF BUT NO NO NO THEY COULD NOT REACH DEEP INTO THEIR HEARTS AND SOULS NSW WAS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC HOW COULD THEY LET IT HAPPEN.i am very disappointed in our boys tonight hmmmm daley better tell them the game goes for 80 mins not 60 mins FFS....IM OUTTA HERE IM SO DISAPPOINTED TONIGHT IN THE BLUES...Shadow...

alien

Referee
I reckon it had more to do with not being smart rather than heart. you don't need to go for strips or throw stupid passes when you're ahead by 10.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
THAT WAS A GAME THEY SHOULD NOT HAD LOST TONIGHT BLOODY DAMN FOOLS NO HEART I SUGGEST UNLIKE THE QUEENSLANDERS THEY DUG DEEP IN ENEMY TERRITORY AND WON I RESPECT THAT FACT.....Shadow:mad:...

handyman2190

Bench
Lol. Classic NSW. I knew we were gonna throw this series.
Funny how they got all the penaltys in the second half and at the beginning if i didnt know better id say its rigged!!
Daleys right to say the refs were different from the first game they held us down longer and got away with much. I cant believe they are for years now better diciplined than us they rarely lose the penalty count
Hayne had a really bad game and id consider jennings in his place
If stepping on a white line clear as day isnt sufficient evidence ill give it away
I really have to think about watching this farce again
Ill stick to my precious rabbitts win lose or draw

callmack1

Staff member
Another QLD And Rabbitohs fan. Good stuff, Callmack. Queenslander!!
Haha nice mate. As I've said many times, I'm actually from NZ but I go for Queensland because that's who my family went for growing up.

callmack1

Staff member
Funny how they got all the penaltys in the second half and at the beginning if i didnt know better id say its rigged!!
Daleys right to say the refs were different from the first game they held us down longer and got away with much. I cant believe they are for years now better diciplined than us they rarely lose the penalty count
If stepping on a white line clear as day isnt sufficient evidence ill give it away
To be fair, from the angle that was shown, you could argue that there was a tiny bit of grass between his foot and the line.

Tbh, It could have gone either way.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Im a NSW fan and I don't believe the refs can be blamed for NSW stupid performance. You don't have a 10 point lead in origin and throw it away at that level, you just don't. Queensland are class and they've been that way for the past decade. It was so obvious that this result was gonna happen. We dominated them in every stat but decided the game was finished at the 60 minute mark.

If you make mass changes in the series decider then we're just gonna lose by more. Stick with the same squad and give them a f**king battering at the next camp. They need the biggest spray of all time. When woods is your best forward you know you're f**ked.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
To be fair, from the angle that was shown, you could argue that there was a tiny bit of grass between his foot and the line.

Tbh, It could have gone either way.

With the angle provided he could of been on his toes as well it's too hard to see. Doesn't even matter anyway NSW scored off a forward pass. To blame the refs at origin level is pathetic.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
On a more positive note though Gagai was f**king amazing. I can't wait to see him at centre for us. He's one of those players that never stops trying, it's brilliant.

ThingFish

Juniors
A big part of that loss was Hayne's ego. It all started when he went himself with his winger wide open for a certain try. We could have opened a 14-16 pt lead there, with momentum. But it caused us to loose the momentum. Then the idiot showboat passes that turned over valuable ball at key times. Then the drop balls, forget about it.

In his defence his actual defence improved, but in the end that meant nothing.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
A big part of that loss was Hayne's ego. It all started when he went himself with his winger wide open for a certain try. We could have opened a 14-16 pt lead there, with momentum. But it caused us to loose the momentum. Then the idiot showboat passes that turned over valuable ball at key times. Then the drop balls, forget about it.

In his defence his actual defence improved, but in the end that meant nothing.

How can you blame him? The media constantly slams the guy and when he has an average NRL game everyone calls him out and says he's not playing up to his money's worth. Of course he is gonna go out of his way to overperform. The reality is people just look for an excuse to shit on the guy. He is a superb athlete and the loss wasn't his fault. Why do the forwards not cop any blame? They were soft compared to the first game. Queensland forwards overpowered us for the majority of the game. Jennings actually did cost us the series last year so a big no thanks to him.

Travitoh

First Grade
Hayne was the only player besides Trbojevic who was trying to win that game after the lead opened up. If Morris comes off the line and cuts in behind Hayne then he goes over. The defence were already sliding across to cover.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Maybe AJ to fullback, but if we get Maloney then it can be Maloney and Ren in the halves, AJ on the wing, Hunt in the centres, and Cody at fullback.

Hi Alien AJ had a few chances at full back and he failed he only runs into the oppositions arms and never envisions how to avoid capture by the opposition to break a few tackles etc etc etc im sorry but he failed miserably this is how i see our 1-7 so far: AJ at present is a winger not a full back the proof is in the pudding for all to see .

1.inglis
2.aj
3.hunt
4.?....We need to buy a 1st grade top centre ASAP .
5.gagai
6.cody
7.reyno

Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i noticed nsw does not have a real leader in its ranks id drop hayne he is out of touch in the nrl and put michael jennings in.....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
i noticed nsw does not have a real leader in its ranks id drop hayne he is out of touch in the nrl and put michael jennings in.....Shadow...

Michael Jennings lost us the series last year it would be an extreme step backwards for NSW. Croker is a much better candidate and is a true professional on and off the field!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

why didnt they show the boot on the line on the score board more visually for all to see it was not a try .

Latest posts