What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2018

Travitoh

First Grade
Queensland side

1. Billy Slater
2. Valentine Holmes
3. Greg Inglis (c)
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai
6. Cameron Munster
7. Ben Hunt
8. Dylan Napa
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Gavin Cooper
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Josh McGuire

Interchange:
14. Michael Morgan
15. Josh Papalii
16. Coen Hess
17. Jai Arrow

No Boyd or Glasby! Whatever happened to the much praised Queensland loyalty?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Queensland side

1. Billy Slater
2. Valentine Holmes
3. Greg Inglis (c)
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai
6. Cameron Munster
7. Ben Hunt
8. Dylan Napa
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Gavin Cooper
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Josh McGuire

Interchange:
14. Michael Morgan
15. Josh Papalii
16. Coen Hess
17. Jai Arrow

No Boyd or Glasby! Whatever happened to the much praised Queensland loyalty?
Boyd doesn’t deserve it and I’d say Glasby was pipped by a red hot Arrow

doyen

Bench
Where are you from?

My father was a "South Sea's Pommy" so I'm part Kiwi,I suppose----I was a Qlder in a previous life;I think maybe Camoeweal !!!

I was born at Paddington,Sydney, & grew up in Botany so am well & truly NSW!

But I also go back far enough to appreciate the grit & heart of Qld teams that were forced to front NSWs teams with a number of the best Qlders playing for them.
Qld,in the 50s,60s,70s;ie prior SOO were minus their very best players who went to Sydney to further their careers & get good $$$$$$!!! They were picked for NSW because they were playing for NSW clubs[Beetson played for NSW for eg!!].

QLD were still able at times to beat these super strong NSW outfits with sheer guts--I came to admire that greatly!!!
Hence I barrack for QLD & have done it since I was a kid in the 50s!!!

callmack1

Staff member

hunters

Juniors
So thrilled for all the boys but especially Cook. Im the first to admit i had my reservations and expressed that in a few posts last year but he has continued to work hard and is a real weapon now. This could push him to another level again. I love being wrong sometimes.

So thrilled for all the boys but especially Cook. Im the first to admit i had my reservations and expressed that in a few posts last year but he has continued to work hard and is a real weapon now. This could push him to another level again. I love being wrong sometimes.
I was one on here that wanted him gone. How wrong I was lol

doyen

Bench

I'm therefore the second to admit my reservations re Cook----NSW will have a very inexperienced side for SOO level & having so many debs could easily backfire!!

Latest posts