What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stay Classy Brissy

THE CHAMP

First Grade
if turbo wasnt such a clumsy merkin he would have been fine. stop ya bitching ya pack of salty butthurt skirts.

kdalymc

Bench
If you think attacking players should have mid-air protection then you obviously haven't thought it through at all.

Looking at the posters who are suggesting it.. not surprised really

EVERY kick would result in a try... People are dumb

chigurh

It's a nice distraction for Manly fans who were robbed of a home match and lost the game and their fullback in the process for the sake of a few dollars

simmo05

Bench
Manly should have done something back immediately. Retribution is sorely lacking in the game these days.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
it seems perhaps turbo was not aware he could be tackled in the air once the ball had bounced. he didnt look prepared to be hit when he decided to get airbourne to take possesion of the ball. kahu got roasted in here for his f**k up against the dogs mostly by the dipshits doing all the whinging.

kbw

Bench
I think its sad TT got hurt, But we can't go changing rules just because someone got hurt in basically a one off incident. I can also see the benefits of trying to minimise injury occurring incidents. But this is a contact sport and I have seen more injuries occur innocuously when a boot sticks and the leg goes the other way than from players tackled like TT was.

I am more annoyed at the two penalties in different games given against players that were simply competing for the ball in the air. Not trying to tackle yet penalised for tackling in the air