What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Kearney

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Something, ANYTHING has got to give with the Warriors. They have been gutter trash for yearrrs now. In a market where Union is already eating Leagues breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Warriors sloppy pea hearted rot is handing them dessert as well in a silver bowl. Even the addition of Foran hasn't changed shit. No amount of perceived talent is going to save a club from a culture of indifference.

King hit

Coach
No idea why the Warriors wanted him in the first place. He totally f**ked up Parramatta.

Vic Mackey

Referee
who the hell keeps giving this dude a job?
He is by far the worst coach in the game
Has been every time he has been given a crack at it.

His record at club level must be hilarious
I reckon you could get any bloke half pissed out of the stands to get similar results.

Nah bro he won the four nations 9 years ago, it was all him, Wayne Bennett and Benji Marshall at his prime had nothing to do with it. He must be good.

Life's Good

Coach
Well the big name signings aren't working. Kearney needs to grow a pair and drop a couple of bigger name players. He needs his own 'on or off the bus' moment. If not he should take a walk back to assistantville.

POPEYE

Coach
Well the big name signings aren't working. Kearney needs to grow a pair and drop a couple of bigger name players. He needs his own 'on or off the bus' moment. If not he should take a walk back to assistantville.

He needs to drop Johnson or at least make the idiot watch a thousand replays of how Kurt Mann takes the ball to the line . . . and the bloke's a f**king novice on probably a third the money

Warriorsoul

Juniors
26% win record. Im a complete keyboard coach with no real f**king idea whatsoever, but still confidently believe I could coach any given NRL side to a comparable record over 50 games like this clown has. He has all the tactical nouse of a... words fail me, Hes a ****ing idiot. We've been circling the drain for years since Ivan left, Kearney is the differently abled child who's repeatedly pushing the flush co he likes the sound it makes.

OVP

Coach
Warriors always seem to buy very good players. But their choice of coach has forever been shit. Problem for them is, there's not many out there anymore. Maybe Toovey night help them, but I doubt he'd want the job.

Who's their next coach ? Phil Economides ? Arthur Kitinas ?

Warriorsoul

Juniors
Warriors always seem to buy very good players. But their choice of coach has forever been shit. Problem for them is, there's not many out there anymore. Maybe Toovey night help them, but I doubt he'd want the job.

Who's their next coach ? Phil Economides ? Arthur Kitinas ?

Warriors will announce Craig Bellamy as new coach. Then reveal its not Bellamy the Storm coach, but former Manchester United footballer Craig Bellamy. :/

Latest posts