What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen McIvor

Rich102

Staff member
I thought there was an ex-referee who fronted it for a while early on. May well be wrong.

Skinner

Coach
I thought there was an ex-referee who fronted it for a while early on. May well be wrong.
You are right, there was another bloke and I'm really struggling to remember his name.
I'm just doing my tips, but when I have finished, I'll have a dig.

Skinner

Coach
You are right, there was another bloke and I'm really struggling to remember his name.
I'm just doing my tips, but when I have finished, I'll have a dig.
Nah.......buggered if I can find him (I'm doubting my own mind now). I did find a heap
of crap I had forgotten though lol

sup42

Juniors
We had Clint Brown during the Free to Air Days of course.

Greg...the Aussie bloke...forget his surname...went off to do Union over the ditch was a good show host (forget if that was for TV2 or 3 or whatever).

One Warrior

Bench
We had Clint Brown during the Free to Air Days of course.

Greg...the Aussie bloke...forget his surname...went off to do Union over the ditch was a good show host (forget if that was for TV2 or 3 or whatever).
That would be Greg Clark, started on TV3 and then moved to TVNZ, was on both TV2 AND TV1.

Warriorsoul

Juniors
Greg Clark and Graeme Hughes maybe? They used to front Winfield Cup coverage on TV2 before the Warriors formed...

Latest posts