What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Roach

stringaz

Juniors
Blocker on controversy corner on fox saying the last 10 mins should be golden try with a player coming of from each team every minute he’s deadset lost the plot and his continuousy talking over everyone and insulting them is awful tv

Are they going to let this short sighted dunce ruin every footy show? What dynamic does he bring anyway?

Can always turn off, but the amount this dumb Merkin gets paid to make a rhesus monkey look good is depressing.

Perhaps it's a masterstroke in disinformation.

Either way I think time is up for these dinosaurs, fatty included.

Are they going to let this short sighted dunce ruin every footy show? What dynamic does he bring anyway?

Can always turn off, but the amount this dumb Merkin gets paid to make a rhesus monkey look good is depressing.

Perhaps it's a masterstroke in disinformation.

Either way I think time is up for these dinosaurs, fatty included.
Yeah totally agree mate there’s enough talent going around that we don’t need to proliferate the shows with bad media performers

JJ

Immortal
Poor Blocker, he and Benny are further evidence for the improtance of the concussion rules - they just don't have the insight that others have

Vee

First Grade
But look at the chatter his dribble generates. There's no such thing as bad publicity...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Every time a winger scores in the corner:

'Dat dadda da - he's superman.'

But my favourite skill of the fat genius is his ability to watch a replay and tell you what is happening in that replay.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If a camera was following Lockyer during the cowboys lap of honour after the 15 gf. Attempted a few interviews but was just chucking a tanty and did not want to be there. Was awesome to watch from the sideline

super_coach

First Grade
Don't blame Blocker, blame the fools who keep giving him a job in the media. He is a moron but that is what he gets paid to do...be a moron.

I just don't get it, these media executives who produce these NRL shows must think morons rate and appeal to the masses, well let me tell you they are wrong wrong wrong. Look at the footy show ratings if you need convincing

Latest posts