What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Roach

johnny plath

Juniors
Walters is ok, has half a brain, unlike the other typical pharken QLDers. They all think they are comedians but are boring dribblers.
Blocker always makes wtf comments and can make conversations awkward when he tries to be funny.
Agree about the qld commentators mostly shit although i actually like billy moore. Comes across well and has decent analysis unlike most of the commentators. .qld or nsw.
Gasnier shits me big time. ..he'll try to show he's so knowledgeable by trying to get technical in his analysis then explaining what he means as if every one watching him is not worthy and dumb f**ks.

johnny plath

Juniors
Just watching the replay of last night's 360...ben Elias is a f**king dribbling oxygen thief as well. ..why do they drag these dead shits out. .they're an embarrassment to promoting the game

beave

Coach
Billy Moore is actually a pretty good presenter. The rest on that qld show are dribbling idiots.

Meninga being on there is a disgrace, his position as the Australian coach means he needs to have a public perception of unbias towards all players regardless of their origin team.

I can only imagine the outcry by my state brothers if there was a nsw themed show and the oz coach was a regular presenter with a nsw background, you wouldn't hear the f**king end of it.

Craddock is an awkward ass muppet that should stick to cricket.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Willie mason, robbie Kearns, Craig fitzgibbon and Andrew Johns talking about how big their thighs are

beave

Coach
Get Mitchell Pearce and Joel Monaghan to host it. Tommy Raudonikis as the colour commentator.

Call it 'The Cattledogs'

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
Not sure if it was when he part of the channel 9 commentary team or on the continuous call team with those cretins, but I remember him once shouting excitedly during a call "that's a 20/40!!" after someone had found touch with a kick from inside their own 20 over the opposing teams 40... he thought they were going to get the scrum feed......

God-King Dean

Immortal
New favourite quote:

*Raiders receive penalty 20ms out, in front of the posts*

"The Raiders will tap it here, it's in their DNA! They are going for 2......."

The Marshall

Juniors
You have to hand it to Blocker it wouldn't be easy for just one man to ruin a whole sport network's coverage but he is managing to do it very well.

TheFrog

Coach
That show Queensland may as well be called Broncos TV
So if it's "Queensland Only" why were they discussing the Penrith captaincy the other night?

My feeling is that the idea of Moylan once again putting Ferguson, Tedesco and co into holes in SOO scares the poo out of them, so they try to discredit him.

If it's QLD ONLY why the f*** is it beamed in to my TV set in GWS?!?!

I'd rather see the blackout screen they put up on 503 when they have AFL but don't actually broadcast it there.

Latest posts