What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Roach

mongoose

Coach
Basically any commentator that is a Queenslander is a waste of space listening to.

Reason being they are incredibly biased to Queensland Teams or Queensland players.

One that some have missed is Steve Renouf with his morning gig on Fox Sports.

They should save some money and just put a cardboard cut out of him and someone do a voice over.

Fox Panelist: "Steve how will the Broncos go against ( insert any non Queensland team) this w/end?

Steve Renouf : Oh I think the Broncos will win. Too much class, too much speed. They could really end up racking up a big score.

The only exception I will make is Kevin Walters. From what I have heard from him he does come across with more open views which is refreshing.

Problem is Walters sounds like some overexcited dad who's had a few too many beers cheering on his sons under 9s team.

kbw

Bench
IT is a bit of a sad indication of how poor RL commentary is when fox drag out these idiots but are still miles ahead of Ch9

taipan

Referee
Fair crack,Blocker at the start and his input during the games is annoying as a kid crying continually on a 14 hour flight to anywhere.
Are the Fox execs that dumb to not realise ,his nauseating guterall ,nasal voice is trying their viewers' patience?

He sounds like a wild eyed excited kid, on the p*ss.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its kinda funny when the raiders are winning but during that period of the game against the eels where they were coming back he almost gave me a nervous breakdown with his terrible cartoon bee voice.

Im on the edge enough when the Raiders suck

super_coach

First Grade
I avoid nine in order to get away from brain dead useless commentators, now Fox go and employ Roach. Looks like its the ABC as my only option

Amin Yashed

Juniors
At least every 2 sentences he doesn't say "they're dictating terms at the moment"

But his high pitched voice is annoying as f**k.

Barkley

Bench
In all fairness Blocker played a career in the front row...he is living up to the stereotype. WTF is Gasniers excuse for idiotic comments?