What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stevens Back?

Biglance

Bench
Is the big man back thats a rumour ive heard from a thread at ozstyles.tk and if true i hope he enjoys reserve grade

Changa

Juniors
Ryles in the second row means Bailey and Long in the front but if this rumours true, we might see the big wolly getting a start in for Nathan Long until Simms is ready for a full-time job in the front row.

Dragonschik

Juniors
Are you guys serious?????????????????????

There is no way Stevens should get a line-up at the dragons and this is probably all bulshit anyways so it doesn't really matter.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Well I`d want him back cause he did floor Mundine when he mouthed off to him a few years back at training lmao...

Southernsaint

Staff member
John_Travolta said:
Well I`d want him back cause he did floor Mundine when he mouthed off to him a few years back at training lmao...

Erm, wasn't that Craig "Soft" Smith, who allegedly knocked Choc out a few years ago.

As if it happened.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Stevens may have tried to pull Choc's undies up his crack at some stage, but I don't remember hearing of him throwing one at The Man.

Cheers,
Ben S.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Yeah well I sure do remember it heh....oh well never mind. Back to the subject at hand, I`d like to see Stevens back.
Troy

Buzz Boy

Juniors
We finally managed to get rid of Chris Leikvoll... why the hell would we want to sign another sloth?

Thankfully Stevo will be boring the shit out of Sharks fans for another 2 seasons.

:lol: