What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STOOPID BUNNIES!!!

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
yeah sign up some kids like Terry "I'm over the" Hill .

Or "sign me for two years even though I'm 32" Sattler.
However Sattler isn't more has a couple of differences:
1. He isn't as injury prone as Mr Bump... Sorry Mr Men books might be a
bit advanced for you Souths supporters I hope you can still understand what I mean.....
2. He can drive a car and not run into ppls houses........
3. He's not drunk.......
4. He can speak.......
Enjoy Tezza and all his "EXPERIENCE" you guys keep saying he'll bring to the club...............
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately though he is a very average player who Penrith didn't want :lol: .

RifRaf

Juniors
And you got a washed up injury prone drunk that we didn't want.... You really suck please stop!!!

Tigerpete

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I cant believe u want to compare Scott Sattler with Terry Hill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

*Sattler played origin this year, Hill did not!
*Sattler was forced out of Penrith, Hill was not forced out of our club.
*Sattler is not an alcoholic, Hill is!
*Sattler IS a great player, Hill WAS a great player.

rastus

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I cant believe u want to compare Scott Sattler with Terry Hill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

*Sattler played origin this year, Hill did not!
*Sattler was forced out of Penrith, Hill was not forced out of our club.
*Sattler is not an alcoholic, Hill is!
*Sattler IS a great player, Hill WAS a great player.

:lol: :lol: if you think sattler is a great player then i'm afraid you have nfi ;-)

Tigerpete

Juniors
Now now Rastus, i was merely comparing him with Terry Hill, not a Brad Fittler or day i say it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Owen Craigie :lol: :lol: .....Sorry i shouldnt mention Craigie in the same post as great, that would just be wrong :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Now now Rastus, i was merely comparing him with Terry Hill, not a Brad Fittler or day i say it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Owen Craigie :lol: :lol: .....Sorry i shouldnt mention Craigie in the same post as great, that would just be wrong :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Must be a ploy to get rid of us???????? Nevermind slugs we understand u've given up trying to hammer us!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
much like what his brother gets after his fathers finishing "loving" him-SLOPS! :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Hey slugs, how'd yesterday's promo go??? was there an abundance of sausage there???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heaps from what I'm told, I heard that both his fathers and all three of his brothers were there. :lol: :lol: :lol: