What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm jokes have started

sms' have started

hears there's a New show coming out of Bleak City..... UnderBellamy ...

heard that Wally Waldron is on MasterChef ...... Cooking the books

Hey diddle diddle, the Storms books were fiddled,
They celebrated way too soon,
The Sea Eagle laughed to see such a rort,
And the scum ran away with the spoon

Ulysseus

Bench
I got a great joke.
The storm fans, particularly on here, who buried their head in the sand whenever someone mentioned that it looked suspicious that they were able to retai all these players.

Don't worry, when the forum isn't as busy I am going to go through a sh*tload of threads and make one epically awesome thread of some of the best quotes.

Funny how a few hours can change everything though eh guys?
Two weeks ago they were the most important thing to the NRL's TV deal, today, they are absolute poison.
In business, an hour is a longtime, a week is a lifetimes and a year an eternity - from a business perspective, it'll be a few eternities before this club is considered legitimate again.

Ulysseus

Bench
The dynasty that was allegedly sabotaged by AFL spies.
2006-robbed
2007-redeemed, premiers
2008-death by media
2009-redeemed, premiers
2010-redeemed, world club champions

adjust for now

The dynasty that was allegedly sabotaged by AFL spies.
2006-fraud
2007-lies
2008-rorting
2009-bullsh*t
2010-exposed

Someone

Bench
hey hey, sharks have no money and didnt cheat. i have a ton more respect for them than the storm

^_^

Juniors
Cronulla arent that lucky, but imagine a club winning the MP on 2 points lol that would be funny haha NOT

Last edited:

Charlie124

First Grade
Well i can rest easily tonight knowing that theres no way on earth the Cowboys are cheating the cap because if we were we would have to go down in history as the least effective cheats in the history of cheating.

Haha yeah, it'd be embarrassing if they cheated the cap and still went badly. Well we know the Knights are under the cap, we have 1 marquee player :p and I wouldn't rate Gidley as an elite. Ah geez, dibs on some Storm boys if they fold.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Scum fan, scum attitude.

Funny how the Wests Tigers fans handled the merge so well but you merkins couldn't!!! :lol:
Cut the crap, most of us are more than fine.

Dragonstyle has been on here all evening having a laugh - he is clearly a tool, and I have tried to quote him to tell him to f**k off a few times tonight but it kept timing out.

Love it how people base their opinions on tens of thousands of others on the basis of one.