What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm jokes have started

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Cut the crap, most of us are more than fine.

Dragonstyle has been on here all evening having a laugh - he is clearly a tool, and I have tried to quote him to tell him to f**k off a few times tonight but it kept timing out.

Love it how people base their opinions on tens of thousands of others on the basis of one.

Fein is a Souths supporter. We can safely assume they are all idiots.

gronkathon

First Grade
Cameron Smith: "Craig, how are we supposed to go out there every week and know no matter how hard we try, we won't have any points at the end of the year?"

Bellamy: "I don't know. I'll ring Ricky Stuart and ask him".

BWNB

First Grade
Bellamy : We're investing in the future, we've just spent $1.7 million on a wooden spoon in 2010 :D

chunk

Juniors
Cameron Smith: "Craig, how are we supposed to go out there every week and know no matter how hard we try, we won't have any points at the end of the year?"

Like that one

Sleep

Juniors

:lol:

The Sharks are the real joke.

Pantherjim.

Referee
I hear that Channel 9 are looking at ways of making some serious money from all this. One of the ideas is a new TV Series "UnderBellamy" The Tale of 2 Books.

horaitozp6ys2.jpg

benoir91

Juniors
A Melbourne supporter calls the storm head office and asks for some merchandise. The salesperson replied we've got jumpers, shirts, shorts and scarfs but we havent had any caps for 5 years.

cupid

Juniors
I heard this one today.

''What's the difference between the Melbourne Storm and a tooth pick?''

'' A tooth pick has two points''

Didgi

storm fans tears bring me happiness. go watch afl, we don't need you
It's dickheads like you that should f**k off to AFL. We need all the fans we have you moron.
Well i can rest easily tonight knowing that theres no way on earth the Cowboys are cheating the cap because if we were we would have to go down in history as the least effective cheats in the history of cheating.
:lol::crazy: It's so true.