What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm & the gay man

taipan

Referee
Let me say this ,and as long as the gay man doesn't penalise the Sharks I have no problems.
My Laughs come from two episodes this weekend.
1)The best oscar winning performance by a coach under duress since John Wayne in the Green Berets.

No green berets but a green coloured coach ,who vented his spleen on anyone who looked like a ref, smelt like a ref and anyone of them who was in charge of refs.It was deep emotional stuff and I kept thinking of the effect this outburst would have on the kiddies watching.Saying to themselves if this is the result of reffing,I'll take up abseiling off the Matterhorn instead.

2) And the creme de creme, was watching the Hartley gang getting done a like a Sunday dinner by the Oust Dousters.

I ask you does a weekend get any better than this, for sheer entertainment.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Weird game from Manly. Defence was all over the shop out wide, Stains didn't particularly play all that great. Every time they swung it wide, there was a gap.

Surely

Post Whore
If I was as late for dinner as soliola was for that tackle I'd have been grounded.

Card Shark

Immortal
Is it true that the video ref tipped the ref to not send him off?

The look on the refs face when he put him on report was a "roll of the eyes...I don't agree with this decision".