What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm v Warriors

Genghis Chan

Juniors
After spending a week with the Warriors coach and half the Warriors players in the Kiwi squad, Steve Kearney has said that the Warriors are gunning for the Storm to find some form going into a tough stretch for the Kiwi club.

Stacey Jones is missing as well as PJ Marsh, meaning my tip is Melbourne 82, Warriors 6 (Would've been Melbourne 76 to Warriors 12 with Jones and Marsh playing. :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Anyone got any predicitions for the match?

AliN

Live Update Team
Lol, I'll bite :)

Kearney lasted about 3 minutes last year at Ericsson, maybe this year it'll be a bit longer.

We will have shut down wonder boy Slater and bomb Bai will continued pressure.

Then we may have a chance with our depleted line up.

Warriors by 2.

AliN

Live Update Team
lol, could be but not today.

Ericsson's going to be slighty damp underfoot, that's why my margin wasn't quite the same as yours 8)

Genghis Chan

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damp surface? Sounds good for the Storm. Since when did they ever play or train in a dry state? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hope that we don't beat your side by sdoo much that it affects them finishing just below us on the ladder. I'd much rather see the Warriors ahead of the Knights and Dragons.

AliN

Live Update Team
haha..tonight's the night Lord sir...

enjoy it til then 8)

AliN

Live Update Team
Well done Storm, your patience prevailed :roll:

We certainly needed a game breaker..

A hard game but the deserving team won.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
And you and I both won - you picked the margin, I picked the winner. Great teamwork if you ask me. :)

The Warriors had me concerned there for a long time, and in the opening I thought it was going to be a looooooooooong night, 'cos you started to get on top early. At least both teams are going to be in the finals. The same can't be said for ther Knights and Dragons.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Also, Hohaia was brilliant in my opinion, wouldn't surprise me if he was given some Dally M points for his performance.

AliN

Live Update Team
My brother lives in Melbourne and is a staunch Storm supporter and like you Lord R is being very nice about the Warriors now you've won ;-)

Our road is hard going into the semis, and without Stace, Motu and PJ I think we will suffer especially in the halves. Hohaia was okay but he needs someone with him and young Thomas may not be the one, maybe Murph?

It was great to see a lot of Storm players/ management made the trek down to Waikato Hospital on Sunday to visit Tawera Nikau =D>

guten_targ

Juniors
Good win for the storm..this was actually our best performance for some time just a pity the score went the way of the storm(sorry, its the warrior in me) but yeah..the storm had a good hitout.

Also happy to hear the storm went down to visit their old mate..thats awesome that is..good on them.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
AliN, I'm always kind to the Warriors, I'm just not too kind too often with my tips. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that Hohaia showed that even with Jones missing, you don't lack the creativity that people thought you would in attack.

That's just the way the Storm club is (visiting Nikau) the players continue to support each other wherever they go...except maybe Roarty and Williams.