What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Story on Grace Jones Kevy

Tiger Ted

Bench
I like the guy. If only he could position himself defensively.
The gump has only had 7 yrs of playing grade to work out how to perform the most basic function of his occupation.He is a lost cause.A measure of how far this club has regressed is that this imbecile has a regular 1st grade gig with us !!

Clifferd

Coach
The gump has only had 7 yrs of playing grade to work out how to perform the most basic function of his occupation.He is a lost cause.A measure of how far this club has regressed is that this imbecile has a regular 1st grade gig with us !!

I reckon he'd struggle to get a gig in my brothers u18s team. Ive seen players at that age group defend better than him

Clifferd

Coach
In terms of that article what a crock of shit...if you were to eat a diet of that every day you'd be a shrivelled up mess. Yet alone a professional athletes

You need carbs to fuel the muscles and I see no carbs in that diet

Maybe he should be a physique model not a footballer lol