What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange but true...

SaintTPP

First Grade
They can't even out number opposition supporters at their own home swamp. Sharks supporters are as low as it can go. "You cheer for my team and I'll cheer for your" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jimbo

Immortal
Yet another example of wit which is completely above anything you guys would understand.

Looks like the St George district's average I.Q is still struggling to get above room temperature...

Godz Illa

Coach
Why, Sir, Jimbo is dull, naturally dull; but it must have taken him a great deal of pains to become what we now see him. Such an excess of stupidity, Sir, is not in nature.

Jimbo

Immortal
Oh, very good George. You must've been one of the lucky ones who went to school in the Shire :D

Godz Illa

Coach
Actually Dimbo, I consider myself 'one of the lucky ones' whom have been educated about uncouth backwaters, such as the Shire. The lessons I learnt from my schooling (in Maroubra, actually) have stayed with me to this very day, hence I continue to give the Shire a wide berth - only forcing myself to venture into the rancid pit of inbred Kath & Kim clones on the days I have to drive through it to get to Wollongong, to watch the mighty Saints.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
Yet another example of wit which is completely above anything you guys would understand.

Looks like the St George district's average I.Q is still struggling to get above room temperature...

That's wit??

No mate, wit is The Office or something. I have no idea what the crap you post is...

Having to barter for supporters, it's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Cheers,
Ben S.

greeneyed

First Grade
Well it IS hard to argue that Shark Park isn't built on a swamp..... wind swept, lacking decent grandstands, awful... it is one of the worst home grounds I have been to since....... Kogarah Oval.... :lol: :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
I'm gonna disagree with you greeneyed, I quite like watching games at Kogarah. Especially games where the Dragons lose :D

Ribs

Bench
I think we should all take it easy on poor old Jimbo this year. The poor bastard has to follow this mob for 26 rounds........

1 David Peachey
18 Hassan Saleh
3 Ryan McGoldrick
4 Phil Bailey
5 Matthew Rieck
6 Greg Bird
7 Brett Kimmorley ©
8 Danny Nutley
9 Dean Bosnich
10 Jason Stevens
11 Andrew Lomu
12 Paul Gallen
13 Matt Hilder

Interchange
14 Chris Beattie
15 Keith Galloway
16 Sam Isemonger
17 Michael Sullivan

It must be an empty feeling when your only enjoyment this season is giggling when Saints lose one.

Jimbo

Immortal
Once you throw Vagana, Merritt and a bit of form into that mix I think you'll find my moments of joy will far outnumber yours.

Our teams both played crap on the weekend, the difference is my team can improve

:D

Ribs

Bench
Merritt? Throw Merritt in ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha thats good stuff.

While you are throwing some form in, why dont you add a pinch of talent and a teaspoon of supporters who go outside the shire?

Your optimism is amusing to us all, stick around and keep up the good work.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
Once you throw Vagana, Merritt and a bit of form into that mix I think you'll find my moments of joy will far outnumber yours.

Our teams both played crap on the weekend, the difference is my team can improve

:D

You seriously don't think Saints can play any better?? You're a worse judge than I thought.

Vagana is class, granted. But Merritt is a bloke that even Souths weren't prepared to give a run - what does that say??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Ribs

Bench
Yes, thats exactly what I said.

We played very ordinary football on Sunday, with some uncharacteristic mistakes from our more senior players and some very poor marker defence for the entire game.

Our squad is teeming with rep players and will certainly do some damage when they put it together. That is what breeds optimism.

Your side hasnt got anything. Oh, sorry Merritt.

Latest posts