What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strongest 2004 team

swoop

Juniors
1200 sharkettes said:
chileman said:
1200 sharkettes said:
that last one hit a little to close to the heart did it boys

chileman ...swoop which ever one of you sooks deleted my last post
should be ashamed of yourself ...everyone one hates a sook ...if you can't
hadle a good argument you shouldn't hang out on forums!!!
I PM anyone before I delete or edit their posts! I have been a mod on this forum and others for many years and believe me, your petty little argument would hardly ruffle a hair on my head :roll:

swoop ...sooky sooky la la

I didn't delete any posts.!

swoop

Juniors
Have you any idea of what you're talking about? Obviously not!

You come in here and bag players that Manly go rid of and say we don't know what we're doing. I haven't seen a rush to sign up those particular players you mentioned but you rate them as big losses.

You think they're good players, well you must be a good judge!NOT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Disco

Bench
1200 sharkettes said:
can you provide proof of any of this ...or did raper say it to you personally.

as for dunley ...why do you think he doesn't play in the halves anymore.

During the super league war Andrew Walker did not play for Aus ...as you say idiot. ...if you don't beleive me have a look for yourself at
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~dju/arlrep97.htm

Luke O'donnell with break it again round 1 ...you know what i'm talking about

Re: Mullane, it was in the sunday tele, back of the front page of the sports section, i spose i was the only one who read it, and no i didn't cut it out and keep it so i spose i had no proof

As for Walker, he played in a game against PNG, thats why all the papers and websites including this one refer to Walker as a duel international

Biscuits

Juniors
Ok 1200. You have Kimmorley and he can be pretty good, but when he is bad he is terrible. The last time he played without Ando he was pretty poor, but i will admit you have a good halfback. But who is going to play 5/8? And what happens if Kimmorley gets hurt again? Ando put all his eggs in one basket.

And as for criticising the halves we have gotten rid of, how about looking in your own back yard. Ferris (if you can critcise us about him we can do the same to you) Johns(i know he retired but so did Ferris) Firman,Adam Dykes, Preston Campbell. Best move he ever made. And if we want to go back a little further how about a young kid that you let go bush after the 81 season. Went by the name of Cliff Lyons. Whatever happened to him.

TRIALS

Juniors
swoop said:
1200 sharkettes said:
dorn ...gone
ferris ....gone
walker ....gone
orford ....gone
kimmorley ...gone
sullivan ...gone
levea ....gone

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you think you guys would have been smart enough to see the potential in and keep at least one of these guys.

Peter Sharp wanted Kimmorley and let Orford go. Big mistake! The only player Manly wanted to keep after the NE finished was Kimmorley who was asking 540k per season.

Your club was stupid enough to sign him on big money and let Preston go. Last year he did nothing and the only reason he made the rep sides was because of CA.

Now out of the rest , well our new coach released them but I haven't seen too many clubs lining up for their services! They've done nothing! Let's see how those players go, they were released because our coach saw little potential in them!

BTW Ferris came from the sharks to play for us and has retired from the NRL comp.

Like I said before, you'll be eating your words about our current halves by the end of the season.

well swoop if you didn't delete any posts ...tell me where this post of mine is that you quoted? ...seemed to just dissapear along with the one before it just as you posted this ...funny that

As for the players that 'nobody rushed to sign'

levea was signed by the auckland blues
dorn was signed by the roosters
sully and BK were signed by the sharks
and ferris retired cause you didn't want him.

we lost halves cause we had a better one in their way

you got rid of your lot ...and bought a pom and monaghan ...smart

anyway like i said b4 ...see you round three i cant wait.

by the way ...thanks for bailey

tiger_nick

Bench
Disco said:
1200 sharkettes said:
when did walker play for for the kangaroos.

dunley is not a half

where did raper say mullane was one of the sharks best ever jnrs ....are you sure
that he wasn't refering to mullanes father mick?

and please tell me what monaghan has done other than be kept out of first grade 5/8 by a 30+ year old back rower
Walker played for Aus during the superleague war

Dunley has played half his career in the halves idiot

Raper made his comment about JYE just after he signed with us

Monaghan was the Raiders starting half at the start of last year (when they won 8 in a row) then he got his jaw broken. Sterling, Vautin, Meniga and many a raider fan claim Monas will be the buy of the year

Sorry mate Mons wasnt starting, he broke his jaw in round 2 v the tiges and he came off the bench!! And yes I hope it gets broken again and so does his brothers and his parents after the way they carried like O'Donnell was a murderer.

Also Sterling said during the sevens that Pat Richards would be buy of the year.

t-ba

Post Whore
Well, He might have payed his contract off through medical costs...

fish

Juniors
And yes I hope it gets broken again and so does his brothers and his parents after the way they carried like O'Donnell was a murderer.

What a stupid thing to say....Idiot.

Also Sterling said during the sevens that Pat Richards would be buy of the year.

That does it for me....Everyone can rest easy in the knowledge that sterling has picked his buy of the year.....Great stuff,Sterlo said so.

swoop

Juniors
1200 sharkettes said:
swoop said:
1200 sharkettes said:
dorn ...gone
ferris ....gone
walker ....gone
orford ....gone
kimmorley ...gone
sullivan ...gone
levea ....gone

you think you guys would have been smart enough to see the potential in and keep at least one of these guys.

Peter Sharp wanted Kimmorley and let Orford go. Big mistake! The only player Manly wanted to keep after the NE finished was Kimmorley who was asking 540k per season.

Your club was stupid enough to sign him on big money and let Preston go. Last year he did nothing and the only reason he made the rep sides was because of CA.

Now out of the rest , well our new coach released them but I haven't seen too many clubs lining up for their services! They've done nothing! Let's see how those players go, they were released because our coach saw little potential in them!

BTW Ferris came from the sharks to play for us and has retired from the NRL comp.

Like I said before, you'll be eating your words about our current halves by the end of the season.

well swoop if you didn't delete any posts ...tell me where this post of mine is that you quoted? ...seemed to just dissapear along with the one before it just as you posted this ...funny that

1200 sharkettes said:
swoop said:
1200 sharkettes said:
dorn ...gone
ferris ....gone
walker ....gone
orford ....gone
kimmorley ...gone
sullivan ...gone
levea ....gone

I have never deleted a post since i became a moderator! Now if it was deleted it had nothing to do with me, repost it if you like. BTW why would I qoute it if I was going to delete it???

Lavea played one or two 1st grade games for Manly!

Dorn is on match payments with the Roosters and has had one or two decent games in 1st grade- Yet to prove himself!

Kimmorley was offered 540k by Manly which he rejected.

Sullivan has only played a handful of 1st grade matches for the Sharks, ok player, nothing flash.

Ferris was to slow for a halfback(gave %100 though).

You lost halves because the Sharks paid big money for BK and could afford any decent 5/8th.

One sure thing is that the Sharks haven't won a premiership and still won't in the foreseeable future! They're chokers when it comes finals time!!!

Briza

Juniors
All this coming from a Sharks supporter, LMFAO! - you have nothing to crow about you nuffy, and as i said before once Ando has finished with your mob YOUR SCREWED!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Special K

Coach
Mullane couldn't crack a spot in the cronulla team and I don't think he had anything to do with Raper at all.

Mullane got some comments when he debuted but he was never rated as one of the best jnrs.

You laugh at Bird the current Australian under 21s captain who is only 19 and kept Mullane out of first grade for 2 years :|

Disco

Bench
Hulkamanic 36 said:
Mullane couldn't crack a spot in the cronulla team and I don't think he had anything to do with Raper at all.

Mullane got some comments when he debuted but he was never rated as one of the best jnrs.
I never said Mullane had anything to do with Raper, i said that when we signed Mullane there was a little snippett in the paper where (johnny)Raper said "Cronnulla have lost one of there best ever juniors"