What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

strongest team next year

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
I feel sorry for you blokes next year... Your basically going to be running out the Tigers 2002 team ......Bajouri, Craige,Robinson, Manu , Hill and Senter with Langmack as the coach at least you'll have something to stir the pot with....

Thank god you losers resigned Senter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MoJack

Juniors
this would be my team for the first game next year.

1 polglaise
2 L macdougall
3 A macdougall
4 Hill
5 Hookey
6 Byrne
7 peters
8 Hall
9 S walker
10 Stringer
11 Fletch
12 Smith
13 Harrison

14 Manu
15 Geddes
16 Kearney
17 Stuart

Not a bad side but no where near top 6 material depth is also a problem !!!

RifRaf

Juniors
Notice you've got a bit of a stutter RatsArse you and Tezza should go to speech lessons together.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
MoJack said:
this would be my team for the first game next year.

1 polglaise
2 L macdougall
3 A macdougall
4 Hill
5 Hookey
6 Byrne
7 peters
8 Hall
9 S walker
10 Stringer
11 Fletch
12 Smith
13 Harrison

14 Manu
15 Geddes
16 Kearney
17 Stuart

Not a bad side but no where near top 6 material depth is also a problem !!!

Top 6? You poor deluded fool...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't ya know Pete, Milton is a plumber from Redfern, he's in the team to try and keep the shit flowing smoothly for them next year.

Tigerpete

Juniors
I should've known that!!!! Oh well i cant keep tabs on all events happening at souths, u hear about last night cheeseburger eating contest? It was staged after the meat raffle, apparently its a way of Owen putting the pounds back on after losing a few pounds.

Results:
Craigie:90!! cb's
Webb:35cb's
Stringer:12cb's(DQ after complaining about souths ....again!!)
Fui Fui Moi Moi: 11cb's (DNF-Said i eat 11 cuz i played 11 minutes on the weekend)

these results wont surprise many.........Owen is the KING again!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The scary thing about that is that it's a competition where you have to eat as many as you can in a minute. Craigie holds the top 15 records to my knowledge. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks like Owen's in good form, he'll be slaughtering em' next year, cows that is, to keep his habit up.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Last week it was reported that there are fish shortages devloping in sydney. After some research it was discovered that Craigie has been going nuts on Fillet 'O Fish burgers before he goes to bed. Apparently they've had to put extra support on his bed to sustain the weight gain from these bugers..........this worries me?????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
RifRaf said:
Like my new signature boys!

Christ, he's thin there, last time I saw him he had to have the red and green chunder stripes painted on him because they just didn't have enough material to go around him.

RifRaf

Juniors
Don't get him angry now Unit, he's not happy they ran out of Hash browns this morning so he jumped the counter and drank all the oil in the deep fryer.... Feeling a bit sorry for himself, apparently Slugs is heading over to give him a "Rub Down" to make it feel better....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
how can they give him a rub down after he drank all the oil? They might use tezza's spit when he puts owen's next order in "666 chesseburges please" :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
RifRaf Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:44 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't get him angry now Unit, he's not happy they ran out of Hash browns this morning so he jumped the counter and drank all the oil in the deep fryer.... Feeling a bit sorry for himself, apparently Slugs is heading over to give him a "Rub Down" to make it feel better....

Sheesh!! Riff.......i was hoping that rumour wasnt true??? The other rumour i hard tonight was that Slugs never made it out of there in one piece, Owen was in one of those agressive moods and took it out on the "slow" not sluggish(errrrr!!), slugs. Apparently he took a chunk out slugs backside???

The Poor guy???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
RifRaf Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:44 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheesh!! Riff.......i was hoping that rumour wasnt true??? The other rumour i hard tonight was that Slugs never made it out of there in one piece, Owen was in one of those agressive moods and took it out on the "slow" not sluggish(errrrr!!), slugs. Apparently he took a chunk out slugs backside???

The Poor guy???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give 'em a break guys, back to the main subject...

Souths "Strongest Team Next Year", might just make it into the semis for Premier League :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts