What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles

Dutchy

Immortal
So they played with 3 players then?

You dont get it...

Manly, each week will send 6 players to play for Sunny coast...Those players will be their best..they are currently in England and therefore unavailable for Sunny Coast.

You dont get it...

Manly, each week will send 6 players to play for Sunny coast...Those players will be their best..they are currently in England and therefore unavailable for Sunny Coast.

Its because he has been into the fluero greendevil pills Dutchy.

greendevil

Juniors
You dont get it...

So 6 of Manlys best players will be playing for the Sunshine Coast, you'd think that they'd be playing for Manly...

willvillain

Juniors
You aren't getting this.

Only 17 players can play for Manly each week. They have a top squad of 25 players. Some of those 25 are eligible for the youth competition, some will be injured or unavailable, but the rest of those players not chosen in first grade each week will play for the Sunshine Coast. Players like Michael Bani, Shane Rodney etc will be some of the likely players who are on the fringe of the top grade but aren't quite there. These players will be some of the better players in the QCup, certainly some of the better ones for the SCSE.

Does that help....

greendevil

Juniors
You aren't getting this.

Only 17 players can play for Manly each week. They have a top squad of 25 players. Some of those 25 are eligible for the youth competition, some will be injured or unavailable, but the rest of those players not chosen in first grade each week will play for the Sunshine Coast. Players like Michael Bani, Shane Rodney etc will be some of the likely players who are on the fringe of the top grade but aren't quite there. These players will be some of the better players in the QCup, certainly some of the better ones for the SCSE.

Does that help....

Oh... Is that right, I feel much better now, knowing as I do that none of you guys have absolutely no idea of sarcasm, or grammar.

Still from what Ive seen the sunny coast teams (just to get if perfectly clear) will struggle in all three (3) grades

qldseaeagle96

Juniors
Was a great afternoon!

It was great value at $8 and free entry for kids ($4 cans of XXXX Gold was welcome too!). The footy was of a high standard, close to the action and a reasonable crowd that will support their team more and more as the season progresses.

What's more I got to yell out go you Sea-Eagles and there were Manly players playing for my local side. Doesn't get much better (unless we get a real stadium + 2-3 MWSE NRL games a season :p) IMHO.

I will be back and I hope the Coast gets behind their Q Cup side...

P.S Neumann did turn out for the SCSE yesterday, was not included in the Manly squad, Suniula played on the wing.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Was a great afternoon!

It was great value at $8 and free entry for kids ($4 cans of XXXX Gold was welcome too!). The footy was of a high standard, close to the action and a reasonable crowd that will support their team more and more as the season progresses.

That's why we love Queensland Cup football.

Dutchy

Immortal
Home Team Away Team Norths Devils 46
Tries:

Joshua McGuire 2, Georg Kepa, Ben Hurrell, Matt Gillett, Aaron Trinder, Aston Sims, Natthan Cleaver
Goals:

Ben Hunt 7
Field Goals:

Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles 26
Tries:

Howie Matthews 3, Ryan Walker, Michael Chapman
Goals:

Howie Matthews 3
Field Goals:

Latest posts