What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League 2007 ins-and-outs

Evil Homer

Staff member
Julien Rinaldi has left Cats for Quins,some players have buggered off to the other code and Hudds have released 5.

bartman

Immortal
Still some clubs with some cash spare it seems, waiting for the outcome of this weekend's Cas v Wakey game I'd expect...

Evil Homer

Staff member
Wakefield survived,so Timmins and Gutenbeil won't be coming anymore by the looks of things.

Sione Faumuina has signed for Harlequins.They should have some fun trying to control him.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Huddersfield GiantTigers have signed another Wests player.

Quins have also signed three British youngsters,which is good news for the game in the capital.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Ryan Hudson will return to the game with Huddersfield following his ban,while Semi Tadulala is going to Glouster,initially on loan until January,but a fee has been agreed by Wakefield in case he wants to stay,so it's unlikely we'll be seeing him next year.

Evil Homer

Staff member
I can't help but think Wakefield's signings were made when they thought they were going to be relegated.Yet another NL player has joined the club.

To be fair to them though,at least they are British based players.

JasonE

Bench
I don't rate Bibey but I've always thought Richard Moore had great potential and this is his last chance so if he can get his head right he could finally produce what he can.

spook

Juniors
Wakefield Have this week added Danny Sculthorpe (prop) and Waine Pryce (winger)

rumoured to have Michael Shenton (centre/wing) and Logan Swann (2nd row) lined up

Evil Homer

Staff member
All righty then,let's see what panic signings KR can muster up before the start of the season.

spook said:
Wakefield Have this week added Danny Sculthorpe (prop) and Waine Pryce (winger)

rumoured to have Michael Shenton (centre/wing) and Logan Swann (2nd row) lined up

Logan Swann he signed a 1yr deal back at the NZ Warriors.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Warrington have paid a £50,000 transfer fee to St Helens for Vinnie Anderson.

Danny Tickle has joined Hull,while Darrell Griffin has signed for Huddersfield.