What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League 2007 Squads

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Huddersfield

1. Paul Reilly
2. Martin Aspinwall
3. Jamaal Lolesi
4. Kevin Brown
5. Shane Elford
6. Chris Thorman
7. Robbie Paul
8. Eorl Crabtree
9. Brad Drew
10. John Skandalis
11. Chris Nero
12. Andy Raleigh
13. Stephen Wild
14. Stuart Jones
15. Paul Jackson
16. Keith Mason
17. Paul Smith
18. Darrell Griffin
19. Ryan Hudson
20. Steve Snitch
21. Mat Gardner
22. Tom Hemingway
23. Simon George
24. Vacant
25. Leroy Cudjoe

bartman

Immortal
I think they're due on the 30th at their meet the fans function...?

We should have the player profiles info stuff on the website revised and ready to go by then (hopefully).

bartman

Immortal
Top work EH, that's the full set! I'll throw a link to this thread in the season preview article.

Team/player profiles etc stored on the back end of the site will be updated over the next two weeks. A few teething problems through the site upgrade, but we'll get there just in time I think...

Evil Homer

Staff member
Good stuff.

Quins squad is weaker than I thought. They and KR to battle it out for the drop.

They weren't looking too bad until Haumono and Faumuina left them in the muck.The first 17 still doesn't look too bad on paper,but 22 players is nowhere near enough over a full season,especially when the likes of Clubb,McCarthy-Scarsbrook and Tootill don't have much first-grade experience.

JasonE

Bench
I'm waiting for it to be confirmed but i believe Harlequins have signed England Academy prop Joe Walsh.
He was at Leeds 2 years ago before moving to Bradford in 06, it was thought he was going back to Leeds in 2007.

Could possibly be a loan deal.

bartman

Immortal
They'll need every decent body they can get for some depth in the pack as the season wears on. Good they're giving some young native players the opportunity, even if they were left with little choice.

bartman

Immortal
Seems early for a loan, but with Aspinwall out, another injury or two could see him playing top grade for Hudds...?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Evil Homer said:
It's a whole different world in Super League though :)

Only Hudds and Quins left to do on the list.

it looks like bizza is bringing his form from 1st division to the ESL;-) Nice stuff

bartman

Immortal
Re Sean Gleeson, has just returned to Wigan after his loan, without having been picked in the 17 at Huddersfield during his six weeks there.