What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Rnd 18 Results

terracesider

Juniors
Once again, the weekend before a Cup semi-final Millward has had to put out an injury-weakened team. :lol:

MjM

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Leeds 70 - Wigan 0
I hope Leigh Deakin, the winger facing Offiah when he got 10 tries in 92, was watching.

That was payback :mrgreen:

But did McGuire really miss the kick from in front of the posts on purpose to keep it at 70? I thought after Sinfield's effort 2 weeks ago everyone knew now that deliberately not trying to kick a goal was a penalisable offence :lol:

MjM

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Not sure about the two crowds from the London/Saints and Hull/Leigh game but the Leeds/Wigan game got over 18,000 - excellent stuff there!
Both about 8,000. Scousers can't draw a decent crowd except when they're playing decent opposition. Hull fans presumably thought this was one they could afford to miss. There was something going on there about the price rises they made for this year that is making fans pick and choose games but I can't remember the details.

Headingley though... looked more like 20k to me.:)

Evil Homer

Staff member
MjM said:
But did McGuire really miss the kick from in front of the posts on purpose to keep it at 70? I thought after Sinfield's effort 2 weeks ago everyone knew now that deliberately not trying to kick a goal was a penalisable offence :lol:

They should have let big Barrie McDermott kick it :lol:

Other results:

Bradford 25-25 Widnes Att ????
Warrington 48-14 Salford Att 10,925
Huddersfield 40-22 Wakefield Att 4,544