What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League XXII 2017

JasonE

Bench
I haven't watch it yet, will do when I get home. I agree that Leeds have some real issues but realistically any team will struggle with the amount of players missing, 6 good forwards plus Burrow.
Just on Powell, I thought he should've been offered the England job prior to Bennett getting the job.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Buy 1 NRL half to partner Lilley.
Put the old halves and props out to pasture/sell them to Bradford or something.
Bring up some fresh blood into the pack.

Jeez, Ruthless!

"Cheers for a decade of unprecedented success, but yer off to Bradford"

McGuire, through form and injury, I think has been the most disappointing in the post-sinfield era, but he's still considered royalty at the club. I'd rather they play middle 8s again than treat players like that.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Buy 1 NRL half to partner Lilley.
Put the old halves and props out to pasture/sell them to Bradford or something.
Bring up some fresh blood into the pack.
Lilley will be out of SL in a few years IMO. He gets wraps because he's young and tried hard when the rest of the team was garbage last year but he isn't good enough IMO.

deluded pom?

Coach
Wigan 20 v Legh 0. Stains 12 v Trinity 16. Oh dear, Stains have started the season poorly. I can't see Cunningham seeing the season out if they carry on like this.

roughyedspud

Coach
Haha....god.
I hope Gale and Williams (and Smith and Brown) keep carving up and make it impossible for Widdop to be selected for England.

*cough-cough* widdop breaks the st george "point in a game" record in the 1st game of the season...lol

JasonE

Bench
Saints look like a bottom 4 team to me, they are awful. There is no way KC is getting the best out of his players and their recruitment is diabolical. Well done to Wakey, they deserved the win.

adamkungl

Immortal
Jeez, Ruthless!

"Cheers for a decade of unprecedented success, but yer off to Bradford"

McGuire, through form and injury, I think has been the most disappointing in the post-sinfield era, but he's still considered royalty at the club. I'd rather they play middle 8s again than treat players like that.

Suit yourself lol. Enjoy relegation.

Every professional sports team has to move on club legends eventually. Successful ones do it with grace before their form bottoms out.