What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Saturday of International RL!

The Partisan

Now would we a good time to be an International Rugby League tragic travelling through Europe !

Dear lottery, let me win !!!

langpark

First Grade
I'm just thankful we live in age where watching them live is now possible, and that they've scheduled them in a way that none are clashing, AND that these matches are even happening!

Dakink

Bench
Im on an old phone but can someone decipher those times into aus eastern time please? Would really appreciate it.

langpark

First Grade
Decipher? you make something so simple sound so complex! hehe....
Spain/Ireland: 10pm
Serbia//Italy: Midnight
France/England: 3:30am (Sunday)

Those are NSW times by the way. One hour less if you are in Qld.

Pommy

Coach
I just wish Fox would get England games. Last year they missed the first of the series, its not like Australia is short of Poms or it would be conflicting with too much at 3.30 on a Sunday morning.

thorson1987

Coach
I just wish Fox would get England games. Last year they missed the first of the series, its not like Australia is short of Poms or it would be conflicting with too much at 3.30 on a Sunday morning.

Yeah they got absolutely smashed for not showing it here. Was great to see.

nzwarriorskuz

Juniors
Praying all these matches can produce a good stream that starts and finishes on time and doesn't cut out for all.

nzwarriorskuz

Juniors
Anyone watching? Ireland are up 20-0 at halftime.
Yes. Would have expected this to be an easier match for Ireland so should be interesting to see how they go against Russia next week winner is through to WC2017 hope more people tune into and realise the importance of that match next week.

batley

Juniors
Considering the Spanish players are all amateur they didn't do too bad..The Irish are going to have to improve or they will get thrashed if they get through to the cup.