What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Sub Flo

giboz71

First Grade
Didn’t Bennett play Nighty in the forwards when Wendell was our starting winger?

Surely Bennett has a clue yeh?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Such a regressive and incorrect decision by McGregor.

Over the pass few weeks, careful observers will have noticed that MacDonald has been starting to demonstrate the same defensive liabilities from 2017.

The wrong winger was flicked.

Even the selection of someone suited exclusively to the flank is flawed especially when you have a coach who hasn't worked out that he has 17 players at his disposal during every game.

BennyV

Referee
Didn’t Bennett play Nighty in the forwards when Wendell was our starting winger?

Surely Bennett has a clue yeh?
Giboz, surely you recognise the titanic-esque flaw in this 'logic', yeah?

Playing a young, enthusiastic winger biding his time as a forward off the bench 9 years ago is very different from playing an aging, slow winger who cant cut it in his previous position off the bench in the front row while fresh forwards remain unused on the bench.

SURELY you can't be claiming the two are comparable?

By that logic, Mary should go ahead and bring Weyman, Costigan, Boyd and Gasnier back to the club. Because Bennet brought them in all those years ago!

I guess the only advantage if Mary was copying Bennett from 2009 is that he'd have to sack himself...

...so maybe you are onto something...

giboz71

First Grade
I was actually responding to the bizarre rants from a certain poster that putting Nighty in the forwards somehow puts him in danger!!!

Given Bennett did it 9 years ago when he was 9 years younger and probably a few kilos lighter, I’m sure Nighty’s welfare is ok.

For the record, I don’t think Nighty should be on the bench in front of guys like Sele, Host and co.

Latest posts