What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
Here's a question for @Twizzle (posted in FFB because it's really not that serious. Just curious)

How come Ram posts his salt and pepper garbage and it all gets (rightly) canned despite skirting around being overtly racist, whilst El Derpo posts outright homophobic slurs and wishes death on John Grant's family and nothing?

Seems like an odd double standard is all.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you dont see what gets deleted

also sometimes we miss stuff and we encourage people to report any posts they see as breaching guidelines

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah I've reported acouple of things over the years but tbh if it's aimed at me I don't usually bother. Not like what some muppet says on the net worries me (and let's be honest I've had my fair share of deleted posts lol)

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Yeah I've reported acouple of things over the years but tbh if it's aimed at me I don't usually bother. Not like what some muppet says on the net worries me (and let's be honest I've had my fair share of deleted posts lol)
That's because you're a douchewaffle

Bazal

Post Whore
Well look, I'd drink turps on a long flight. Without a mixer if I was within three rows of a crying baby.

But that doesn't make it right.

I might have a nice single malt actually....

Latest posts