What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
it's too cold to do anything

Nothing warms you up like a few shots of dirt cheap tequila, some karaoke, and the chlamydia you wake up with after banging some 3am hot mess for three and half hours on the back-seat of a Datsun

Bazal

Post Whore
Fking word filter messing with the flow of my post and making me edit.

Where's Twizz, Imma sack whack him

Smack

Coach
that's some romantic shit right there
Nothing warms you up like a few shots of dirt cheap tequila, some karaoke, and the chlamydia you wake up with after banging some 3am hot mess for three and half hours on the back-seat of a Datsun

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you mention 'waking up'..

but if you banged a 3am hot mess for 3.5 hours, it's now 6.30, and the sun is starting to come up..

dunno about you, but i can't sleep in daylight...

Bazal

Post Whore
that's some romantic shit right there

She can even do that foggy window hand thing from Titanic. And she'll be so desperate for some lovin' by that stage of the night that she'll overlook the crushed green grenades in the foot wells and the sticky Woodstock stains on the upholstery

Bazal

Post Whore
you mention 'waking up'..

but if you banged a 3am hot mess for 3.5 hours, it's now 6.30, and the sun is starting to come up..

dunno about you, but i can't sleep in daylight...

You will after fifteen shots of questionable tequila that was most likely made in a bath in the publicans Charnwood basement

Smack

Coach
that sounds amazing. why use tinder when you can use a dato
She can even do that foggy window hand thing from Titanic. And she'll be so desperate for some lovin' by that stage of the night that she'll overlook the crushed green grenades in the foot wells and the sticky Woodstock stains on the upholstery

Smack

Coach
i would rather jump IN the fire than have any souths jerseys or memorabilia

I have an old steve price signed autograph, will that do?

c50deaf66589d9010baedd48a437d78b--ice-age-sid-sloth.jpg

you need a fire.

burn stuff.

start with any souths jerseys or memorabilia.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You will after fifteen shots of questionable tequila that was most likely made in a bath in the publicans Charnwood basement
meh. i dated a bird from charnwood once..

if that didn't kill me, charny moonshine wont..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i would rather jump IN the fire than have any souths jerseys or memorabilia

I have an old steve price signed autograph, will that do?

firstly, i've never known an autograph not to be signed..

but.. i digress..

do you mean this:

!Bm94,OgBGk~$(KGrHqUOKjMEtlsljPbrBLhnL7IG+g~~_35.JPG

or have you got one from this guy?

b257da38b496e7453e8faf1ae2aab9ad