What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Llewellyn Hall. But the old head brewer left. Created Bentspoke.
That's fine, ended up at mooseheads instead..

Even the $3 beers weren't worth staying there for longer than 10 minutes though.

I don't think I'll ever be able to wash that stank off me..

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, at least before I'm rubbed out for the rest of the season I proved I can still bat. 81* off 40 balls across 2 matches this morning (51* and 30*), totally worth the blinding agony I now find myself in.

First game was the craziest shit I've ever been involved with. Filled in for another side, had five players, scored 0/250 and then the opposing gun scores 130 off 37 balls and we lose....It's bloody hard with three fielders, I reckon I burned four days worth of calories.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Everyone forget about any issue in the world. Doctor who is now a chick, everyone start panicking! The end has come!

Geez reading facebook I'd swear they had kidnapped him, sodomized him and tortures him to death as a finale

Bazal

Post Whore
Everyone forget about any issue in the world. Doctor who is now a chick, everyone start panicking! The end has come!

Geez reading facebook I'd swear they had kidnapped him, sodomized him and tortures him to death as a finale

It's fking ridiculous lol. Never mind that in the last season with Clara there was a Time Lord who had changed genders (one of the Gallifrey elite or something)....