What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Throwing it out to the brains trust..

Need to write a best man speech.. anything you have seen / can recommend as good to add in?

Don't want to go down the traditional path, but at the same time want to make sure it's a good one..

Smack

Coach
I walk 6/7 days a week for 1-2 hours and burn roughly 400 calories per day so I add that to my total
Gym?

Or jump on Gumtree and pick up an exercise bike for the lounge room. When I finally came out of my end of footy career depression after my reconstructions that's how I started, just bought a cheap exercise bike and watched shows or played Playstation while riding.

I'm no dietician or anything but I've always believed that people do better when they still allow themselves the odd treat, whether it's chocolate or junk food or cake or whatever. I think that trying to completely shun stuff like that leads to binge eating in a lot of cases...I also find having a meal plan for the week helps. You only buy what you need, you cook more and you eat healthier at home. Soup is great over winter, grab a dozen healthy soup recipes and you can do a soup or two a week and not get bored. After that it's just about habit. I find I crave junk a lot less now that I've been eating healthier for longer.

Bazal

Post Whore
foxtel doing a chester tribute tonight....

Pretty sad shit, that.

I pretty much gave up on Linkin Park after two or three albums, but those first couple were really good. And the boy could sing regardless.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
how good is the jay-z "numb" remix?

pretty sure that's the song that got me interested in linkin park..

Latest posts