What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
I must be one of the only people left on earth who genuinely wants to see Hayne back at his best

Also, just to be a pious jerk, I am doing Movember this year. I dropped out for the last few years as donations were basically only coming from my immediate family. However this year I have had a few challenges, and a charity like Movember helps address those issues for those who are less fortunate than I am. If you would like to donate, my page is https://mobro.co/vincehellier

@Twizzle, if this plug violates forum rules, please feel free to delete. If it does though, I hope Shaun Tait bowls beamers at you for eternity!

Bazal

Post Whore
Sorry to hear that mate, self control like that is genuinely hard to Come by.

Ah it's not a big deal. I'm still having a beer or two after cricket on Saturdays, and I had a couple of glasses of wine at Aria because obviously. I've not given up entirely. I just found myself drinking too much during the week given part time work roster and wanted to drop a few kg to get back around 85. Basically I've gone from a couple of bottles of wine worth of grog a week to 2-3 beers or glasses on a Saturday

Unfortunately working out properly is a struggle with a constantly deteriorating shoulder so I'm also losing muscle. Might be time for the Old Yeller treatment.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Ah it's not a big deal. I'm still having a beer or two after cricket on Saturdays, and I had a couple of glasses of wine at Aria because obviously. I've not given up entirely. I just found myself drinking too much during the week given part time work roster and wanted to drop a few kg to get back around 85. Basically I've gone from a couple of bottles of wine worth of grog a week to 2-3 beers or glasses on a Saturday

Unfortunately working out properly is a struggle with a constantly deteriorating shoulder so I'm also losing muscle. Might be time for the Old Yeller treatment.
my old man went through the same with his shoulder, reckons swimming worked a treat for him

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
get yourself a bike and target a few hills... a good low impact way to keep muscle tone..

just dont:

a) wear lycra
b) go for ridiculously long flat rides. short, sharp inclines will be your friend.

Bazal

Post Whore
get yourself a bike and target a few hills... a good low impact way to keep muscle tone..

just dont:

a) wear lycra
b) go for ridiculously long flat rides. short, sharp inclines will be your friend.

I've been riding for general fitness, although just stationary bikes at the moment until I buy a real one. It's just targeted muscle groups that are missing out. I used to do 50-100 chin ups every gym day for example, so there's sill going to be atrophy.

Latest posts